ADVERTISEMENT

Dishwasher Rinse Aide

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
Necessary forbthe disher to operate properly or another one of the white man’s lies. Wife just sent me to the store because “we are out of rinse aide.”

Necessary forbthe disher to operate properly or another one of the white man’s lies. Wife just sent me to the store because “we are out of rinse aide.”
Likely the man working another gig.
Maybe areas with lots of minerals, silt, iron, etc... need some aide. Me not know. We add nothing to our dishwasher besides soap.

Probably some sort of sheeting agent like what they use at a car wash for the final rinse.

It is yet another expense that I have accepted as a necessary evil. It doesn't allow spots and aids in drying dishes. Without it my dishwasher takes 45 minutes longer per cycle.

Reactions: BelemNole
It's not an expensive, a bottle lasts us a long time and definitely helps with drying time and getting rid of hardware marks on glasses. You don't HAVE to use it, but it does help.

Reactions: nynole1
So many ways to get this thread locked by responding to OPs original post.

But yes, it works.

By the way - and no offense meant, Fiji - but we’ve traded Teacher Thread 19.0 for dishwasher detergent advice.

Vive la revolution!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT