alaskanseminole

Seminole Insider
Oct 20, 2002
LINK: https://www.distractify.com/divorced-half-cut-property-1208078865.html

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

A simple understanding of gravity would indicate it's fake.

Still funny, though.

Oh man...a my good friend (who is very well off) did this to his ex. He was entitled to half of everything. She wasn't coming off of the stuff and wasn't working with him on setting up a date to pick up stuff etc....she was also just an awful biotch through the whole divorce in general.

She went out of town one weekend. My buddy talked to the police, let them know he was going over there to get half of everything and was going to be using a lock smith to get in. The police saw paper work, checked it out, got back to him and said go for it. They even had an officer go over to the house with him.

He hired a moving company and went and took half of all their stuff. He didn't cut things in half like the pics above, but he sure as hell to half of everything he saw.

One pillow shame, one lamp, one bed side table, half the pictures of kids, half the dishes, silverware, furniture, all of it. And it was funny cause it was like half of each of the rooms furniture...not like there were 10 rooms and he took the stuff out of 5 of them...he just jacked it all up and split it right down the middle. Even got half her jewelry.

Again, the dude makes really good money and was doing most of this in spite...and it was legally his, but he was having fun with it.

Anyhow, when I saw the truck and all the literally half the stuff I couldn't believe it.

I remember a case a few years back where the women did this. He went to the courts and showed them what she did. It looks funny, but in fact what she did was render his half useless, so she was forced to pay him monetary value for his half. She refused so the courts allowed HIM to assess the value and take it out of the sale of his house. She went nuts, he didn't give any discount on anything..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT