ADVERTISEMENT

does anyone watch mtv?

scottcu

Starter
Sep 29, 2005
i have to admit I love the challenge wish I had a way to watch them all from the beginning, mtv. Com doesn't have my service provider . Someone asked if there was anything the LR could do for me, would downloading the first 30 seasons and emailing them individually in a format that would work on a flash drive plugged into my 75 inch smart tv, would that be asking to much? I asked my brother whom downloads 3 movies a day to download just one and he said no so.

Your brother sounds like an ass. Sorry about that.

No kidding........my brother is 700 miles away and all I'd have to do is ask, if he couldn't do x he would try like hell to find someone who could and I would do the same for him.

unsure I've never done the downloading or ripping something called bittorrent

I'm REAL hesitant about putting software, such as bittorrent, on my computer......but I'm going to look around and see what I can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

Reactions: maddog69
Oh man, love The Challenge. I saw there are about 10-15 seasons you can purchase on Amazon.

MTV is still on? I haven't watched that in years. Cut the corn 8 months ago and now have PSVue and they have some contract issues with Viacom so none of those channels are part of my package. Can't say I even miss it though. Anyway enjoy your MTV.

There was U2 and Blondie
And music still on MTV
Her two kids in high school
They tell her that she's uncool
'Cause she's still preoccupied
With 19, 19, 1985

Reactions: Pay_county
tried that they don't have my cable provider xfinity Comcast on their approved list
Sounds like perhaps you just need a cable password from one of MTV's approved providers... lot easier than downloading and emailing files.

I do not have cable, else I'd hook it up.

I've actually watched some episodes of Catfished.
And late nights they show oldie classic videos. OMG why did we ever think all that hair was cool?

What's an MTV? Seriously, haven't watched in decades.

I wouldn’t have either, except last year they aired a tv series called the Shannara Chronicles based on the books I loved as a kid. Surprisingly, it was pretty decent but it was on the wrong channel so it didn’t get an audience. The second season was relegated to terrible times on FX so unfortunately I don’t think there’s going to be a third.

Reactions: EconSean
I still watch the challenges on MTV also - but sorry haven't tried to acquire them digitally.

Only torrent site my friend uses is ProxyBay which is a list of PirateBay mirror sites. My friend uses uTorrent software but he said he's not sure about the available TV shows.

Someone asked if there was anything the LR could do for me, would downloading the first 30 seasons and emailing them individually in a format that would work on a flash drive plugged into my 75 inch smart tv, would that be asking to much? I asked my brother whom downloads 3 movies a day to download just one and he said no so.
That was me. I can't hook up for the full 30, but may have just emailed you a bit of hookup...

Reactions: fsu1jreed
OK I'll admit, I watched the floribama shore but that was because I live here and some people I know were in the show, there filming season 2 now also unfortunatly

OK I'll admit, I watched the floribama shore but that was because I live here and some people I know were in the show, there filming season 2 now also unfortunatly

I flipped this on one day.... if you thought Jersey shore was bad, this group of mouth breathing knuckleheads is even more clueless. Continued reason to worry about the longevity of the country.

But I watched a couple episodes cause when I find a traffic accident, I really want to see the blood.

Reactions: Pay_county
I was on MTV-U a few years ago for a military thing. It was an ROTC challenge and 1 of my Soldiers was the commentator. Filmed at Ft. Knox and was pretty cool for the Soldiers and ROTC folks. If you recall we had a Nole KIA in A-stan and was trying to get the show dedicated to him at the end. It was a no go since MTV and the Army said NO. Jerks
I post this as imtotallynotrangernole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT