ADVERTISEMENT

EK on Good Morning America this morning?

Biggest BS ever. We already knew EK was what she was, but those scumbag hosts portraying it as a confirmed cover up and that JW is undoubtably guilty of raping her has my blood boiling.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Some bleeding heart made a documentary on college athletes and "rape culture" or some such thing. The liar's STORY was one of the featured examples.

That was just sad journalism. Portrayed FSU and their fans as unfeeling, football fanatics once again.

Disney - Swofford's broadcaster of 100% of FSU's games. Thanks to Swofford, Disney has its faireytale villain until 2026...

They used Lena Durham as a validator of the importance of the film. The same Lena Durham who made up a rape story about a Republican, bowtie-wearing radio host at Oberlin College when she was a student. The story was false and had people looking to slander guys who went to school with her.

Lena Durham and Erica Kinsman are not good poster women for the cause the director was pushing.

My wife watches Good Morning America and they have an unnatural fascination with Jameis. Not a day goes by where they don't have something on him. It's very weird frankly.

The Tampa Sports Talk guys are stating that this film might influence the Bucs to NOT take Winston #1...too much negative publicity like Ray Rice, Peterson, etc. What a bunch of jokers.

Originally posted by NorfolkNole:
My wife watches Good Morning America and they have an unnatural fascination with Jameis. Not a day goes by where they don't have something on him. It's very weird frankly.
Several executives and ABC prominent reporters are married to high ranking officials in the current administration and leadership in the democrat party (e.g. Susan Rice). A key plank in the '16 democrat platform is the "war on women/violence against women/break every glass ceiling".

GMA is just an extension of ESPN, both owned by Disney. Keep planting the story and it will eventually come true. Have you ever had someone whisper something around you and a few days later ask you if you heard the same thing. It's how to get sheep to believe a lie.

Interesting link that shows a senator asking nfl teams to watch the documentary before they think about drafting winston. The movie was shown at the White House. Winston needs to sue this girl.

click here

That's why I don't watch crap ass shows like that. They never research and only offer slanted opinions

Originally posted by Maskoki:
Disney - Swofford's broadcaster of 100% of FSU's games. Thanks to Swofford, Disney has its faireytale villain until 2026...
Preach it! We know who the real sleaze is behind this orchestrated effort for profit veiled as "sports entertainment journalism"......

This post was edited on 2/27 8:52 AM by flatskw88

This is certainly a topic in Tampa and its a shame that the film leaves out her lies.

GMA? That is still on? I thought they canceled that dud and replaced it with reruns of Matlock and Quincy 'Tis nothing but garbage for trash.

Originally posted by jaxnoles4:
GMA? That is still on? I thought they canceled that dud and replaced it with reruns of Matlock and Quincy 'Tis nothing but garbage for trash.
I hate to say it, but I believe it has surpassed the Today Show as the most watched morning show. At least it did at some point last year.

Originally posted by Nolester01:
Interesting link that shows a senator asking nfl teams to watch the documentary before they think about drafting winston. The movie was shown at the White House. Winston needs to sue this girl.
Yup. That's what I was referencing. Thanks

Originally posted by Beach3:
This is certainly a topic in Tampa and its a shame that the film leaves out her lies.
Can't wait until he's drafted #1 to TB.

ESPN/ABC/DISNEY all 3 refuse to show any facts on the case.

Lol the war on women...yet the # of women & girls being beaten murdered & taken into sex trade in the middle east & Ivory Coast soars....these ppl are a pathetic joke and have no interest in helping people or changing lives it's just a convient political agenda....Erica Kinsman is fully committed to to her lie now....and btw the bucs are fully committed to Winston

Originally posted by Drury:
Lol the war on women...yet the # of women & girls being beaten murdered & taken into sex trade in the middle east & Ivory Coast soars....these ppl are a pathetic joke and have no interest in helping people or changing lives it's just a convient political agenda....Erica Kinsman is fully committed to to her lie now....and btw the bucs are fully committed to Winston

Going to be glorious when he's balling out in TB.

I bet Uncle Pat & Erica will have protest outside the stadium.

She is just so distraught and humiliated that she must constantly draw attention to herself....wait...nevermind.

Originally posted by KAseminole:
Anyone else see this?
I saw it. She was not actually on it. The previewed it as Kinsman speaks out but really it was just snippets from the movie as they are trying to promote the movie. I have no problem with the movie. She is taking away from those who really might have been raped. But they are putting her story as the selling point because of Jameis and the heisman and the national championship. So FSU is the poster boy for covering up for athletes and win at all costs. They mentioned under thier breath that winston was cleared but TPD and by DA and by FSU but the tone was that she got raped and winston got away with it because everyone covered up for him. Its gonna be this way fellas. I have been saying that. I look for her to be on all the news shows and eventually oprah and all the talk shows and maybe a dateline or 20/20. She will not go away.

Originally posted by bigeasynole:

Originally posted by KAseminole:
Anyone else see this?
I saw it. She was not actually on it. The previewed it as Kinsman speaks out but really it was just snippets from the movie as they are trying to promote the movie. I have no problem with the movie. She is taking away from those who really might have been raped. But they are putting her story as the selling point because of Jameis and the heisman and the national championship. So FSU is the poster boy for covering up for athletes and win at all costs. They mentioned under thier breath that winston was cleared but TPD and by DA and by FSU but the tone was that she got raped and winston got away with it because everyone covered up for him. Its gonna be this way fellas. I have been saying that. I look for her to be on all the news shows and eventually oprah and all the talk shows and maybe a dateline or 20/20. She will not go away.
You really don't have a problem with the movie with her false allegations being part of this movie?

The director used Kinsman to get attention to the movie. Just like Uncle Pat and the Colorado lawyers. This dope is selling lies and not getting anything out of it.

The most annoying part of this is if you defend Jameis, you are considered a "rape denier".

Why won't her friends come out and say she's full of it? This is strange to me. Her roommates, friends at the bar, and her ex boyfriend could all squash this.

Would be great if mandarin could put together a video stating the facts against that lying hooker's accusation.

People are too lazy to read but they'll watch any damn thing posted on YouTube.

Originally posted by 12Nole:
Why won't her friends come out and say she's full of it? This is strange to me. Her roommates, friends at the bar, and her ex boyfriend could all squash this.

The only person that can squash this is Winston and his attorney. In my opinion they are waiting for her to sue him. If they do JW and Cornwell will counter sue and due to the law EK will have to get new legal representation which EK does not want to do...so EK and the mob are hoping by creating more drama around this that Cornwell will call them to settle.

Im speaking of Jamie's story here only.
This movie the hunting ground is a 1 sided bullshit story that is designed to make her look like a victim!
Anybody who wants the TRUTH can get from public records copies of the police reports and all of the investigation.
But Im sure that will never be brought up. Im sure that some of the participants in this movie have real stories but EK is in this to bring major attention because of Jamies.

Such Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT