ADVERTISEMENT

F4Gary???

SoddyNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 9, 2009
What is with all the UAP/UFO talk with pilots of late?

Independence day for real? Time to sharpen those flying skills?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Seminolejon78
Well, I never saw anything like that. Doesn't mean they haven't happened.
Everyone is screaming that the military needs to do something. So just how are we supposed to track, intercept, and shoot down something that supposedly can pull 600g's and go fast underwater or just "disappear"? Lol.

P.s. I didn't and don't watch 60 minutes.

Everyone is screaming that the military needs to do something. So just how are we supposed to track, intercept, and shoot down something that supposedly can pull 600g's and go fast underwater or just "disappear"? Lol.

I heard Tucker Carlson has been running interviews with pilots this week too but I keep away from political commentary most of the time.

On a serious note anyone advanced enough to possibly be breaking gravity is not someone you want to shoot first at lol.

Reactions: Spenser1 and F4Gary
It is interesting how all of the sudden this ufo discussion is popping up all over the place. Controlled leak? For what purpose?

Reactions: Deerfuel2
It is interesting how all of the sudden this ufo discussion is popping up all over the place. Controlled leak? For what purpose?
I believe a large amount of information was recently de-classified.

60 Minutes is the television equivalent of The National Enquirer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT