ADVERTISEMENT

FEND: a nasal mist that could give us CFB

docandy15

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
Tennessee
A Harvard professor developed a nasal salty mist that you spray up an individuals nose and they are protected for up to 6 hours from any SARS or Covid transmission. I think it would be helpful if FSU Medical Studies or Biology Department want to be test study to help out the FSU football team. That way they could play without the need for mask. @Dot Com @IraBroffel could you pass this information on to the FSU medical staff. Here is the link https://techcrunch.com/2020/07/08/h...that-could-reduce-covid-19-transmission-risk/

Seems interesting. A 10 patient study is pretty questionable but it couldn’t hurt.

A Harvard professor developed a nasal salty mist that you spray up an individuals nose and they are protected for up to 6 hours from any SARS or Covid transmission. I think it would be helpful if FSU Medical Studies or Biology Department want to be test study to help out the FSU football team. That way they could play without the need for mask. @Dot Com @IraBroffel could you pass this information on to the FSU medical staff. Here is the link https://techcrunch.com/2020/07/08/h...that-could-reduce-covid-19-transmission-risk/
Yes

Reactions: docandy15
Seems interesting. A 10 patient study is pretty questionable but it couldn’t hurt.
There were more studies this summer. I would assume if the 10 studies works then the additional studies would help. Can you image if they did an entire football team? This could change NFL, CFB and HS for this season!

There were more studies this summer. I would assume if the 10 studies works then the additional studies would help. Can you image if they did an entire football team? This could change NFL, CFB and HS for this season!
Really would be a game changer. Is this guy selling this solution to someone? NYSE symbol?

An N of 10? Quaz....”pretty questionable“ is a reach....a rather large reach....this is like buying a Powerball ticket.

I'll believe it when I see it. Talk to you later I'm gonna jump in my salt water pool and start snorting.

Reactions: Odel4Pres
Pulmatrix (PULM) was originally founded as a Biodefense company. Funded by DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Agency) and cofounded by Robert Langer (Langer Lab MIT) and David Edwards (Harvard). This product was one of their first anti-contagions (PUR003 and PUR006) also known as Nasocalm or iCalm.
It has been through all the phase 1 and 2 trials and is currently being run in human studies in Boston and India.
It’s a salt based calcium that changes the dynamic of airway lining fluid of the upper airway and prevents viruses and bacteria from proliferating.
It’s coming to market in October and can be preordered at
https://www.hellofend.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: docandy15
Really would be a game changer. Is this guy selling this solution to someone? NYSE symbol?
PULM [$1.30] is the company that will be responsible for selling the nebulizer and solution. There target is school, hospitals, and businesses. But this is perfect for football, basketball and any contact sports.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT