ADVERTISEMENT

Final nail for me, farewell Warchant

EveryoneBleedsGarnet

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2010
New Smyrna Beach, FL
This will be my last post on Warchant after 11 years on here. Don't worry I know the responses in here will mostly be "don't let the door hit you" or whatever, but I'm not writing this for you, it's for my own closure.

The main reason I was here was to follow recruiting and the Warchant staff is the best in the business for that. So it's not you, it's me.

Here's the thing... I'm posting this from a family vacation in Brazil, where my wife is from. My 18 month son is running around having the time of his life and I'm on my phone writing this. I've been glued to my phone in disappointment all day long. Do you see the problem?

Following recruiting and Warchant in general has become an addiction with no pay off. I've had a lot of great memories on here, but it's just time to move on.

I'm not renouncing my fanhood. I'm an FSU alum and I will probably watch our football games until the day I die, but I'm done wasting time on recruiting, and frankly, on this highly toxic forum. I wish you all nothing but the best. Go Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.