ADVERTISEMENT

FIVE Personal Fouls?!?!?!?!

NotePadRick

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2002
Three in the last possession of the 1st half, one on the first possession of the 2nd half [that cost us a TD since it was goal-to-go from the 3 with no signs of slowing down], and the face mask that kept Howell and UNC alive on their final drive. This is unacceptable and cannot be allowed to continue. Loss of playing time is the only thing left that will curb this aberrant behavior. Coach should hold a team meeting ASAP to issue the following policy: "Men, there's no sugar-coating it. Individuals losing sight of our team unity will cost us games. We're lucky to have avoided that outcome tonight. This is the law from now on...Every time someone on this team shows his ass and tells me 'I'm entitled to show out, lose my discipline, and if it costs OUR team 15 yards, or a certain touchdown as it did when we had goal-to-go from the three to start off the second half, that's just tough shit. It's my right to show my ass!' then that player will spend the rest of the game on the bench. Doesn't matter if he's a starter or a backup. And the next time that same player does this? Be it in the next game or three games from now? His season's over and it doesn't matter if we're in line for a playoff berth. There is no room on this team for any player who doesn't care about the team effort we strive for every game. Any questions? Didn't think so. We're good to go then."

But that's just me. Hitting it hard....

Reactions: nolaholic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News