ADVERTISEMENT

Flip or Flop couple separated

I just assumed it was his "role" on the show to be a bit loose with details and goofy. However the whole show is overly formulaic and the designs were ho hum. She is definitely eye candy.

She's got a weird look (something odd about her face) but she's def hot. Great bod (bit too much on skinny side), but that's certainly why they even have a show at all. The show is pretty cheesy and definitely formulaic, I've only seen them lose money on 1 show out of all their seasons.

Not that surprising.
Now, if Chip and Jo split up...

We were just discussing that. Tarek and Christina never seemed all that close. When you watch Chip and Jo interact, they seem to genuinely like each other. T&C always seemed very formal. Could be the show, could be the nature of the relationship, could be they've not bee close for a while, but they seemed more like business partners.

We were just discussing that. Tarek and Christina never seemed all that close. When you watch Chip and Jo interact, they seem to genuinely like each other. T&C always seemed very formal. Could be the show, could be the nature of the relationship, could be they've not bee close for a while, but they seemed more like business partners.

I met them a long time ago in Waco for some Baylor thing I went to with my boss. Super freaking nice people. What you see on tv is pretty realistic to their real life. I would never expect that they would be so popular. Their B&B in Waco is booked something like a year in advance.

Reactions: squiffynole
The wife from Flip or Flop sounds like a bimbo but she's definitely a smokeshow

One of my fraternity brothers knew Chip Gaines from his neighborhood and went to the same high school. He is supposed to be a pretty down-to-earth guy.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
The wife from Flip or Flop sounds like a bimbo but she's definitely a smokeshow

One of my fraternity brothers knew Chip Gaines from his neighborhood and went to the same high school. He is supposed to be a pretty down-to-earth guy.
Right here in little 'ol Grapevine!

yeah pretty much every time I watched the show I kept thinking to myself how did this smug d-canoe snag this hottie. Not terribly surprised by this.

Reactions: funksouljon
yeah pretty much every time I watched the show I kept thinking to myself how did this smug d-canoe snag this hottie. Not terribly surprised by this.

I'm guessing that when he landed her she didn't look like that. She appears to have had a significant amount of after-market work done.

Reactions: Nole2B
That little lisp she has was a bit of a turn on......

But damn that girl can't read her cue cards.

Matrix as requested...

hot-crazy-matrix.png

What's the period you need to wait to make sure the person's ex doesn't pull a murder suicide?

Because he sounds like he's well on his way. That guy is scary.

Last edited:
Reactions: osceola63
What's the period you need to wait to make sure the person's ex doesn't pull a murder suicide?

Because he sounds like he's well on his way. That guy is scary.

I once dated a girl whose husband was in jail for pistol whipping her.

I aint scared.....

I personally hate that orange woman. She is so fake and apparently ruined their marriage. My wife loves their show and is on my tv all the time. I told her I'd somehow get rid of this show....

I personally hate that orange woman. She is so fake and apparently ruined their marriage. My wife loves their show and is on my tv all the time. I told her I'd somehow get rid of this show....

She definitely comes across as fake, spoiled, and high maintenance, but she is so smokin hot. I would do dishonorable things to get that action hooked up. Not saying I would want to marry her or anything, but would love to spend some "quality time."

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT