ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State modernizes its ticket priority policy

JerryKutz

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Staff
May 3, 2022
Florida State Vice President and Athletics Director Michael Alford has been applauded for possessing an aggressive vision for Florida State Athletics with construction projects and coaching hires. While he pushes the ACC, television partners and vendors to provide more funding for that vision, he is also turning to Seminole fans with an updated ticket priority policy aligned with peer institutions in the southeast, including ACC and SEC programs. The athetics budget depends on donor contributions for 40 percent of its annual operating budget. This is the fourth priority update since the policy was implemented in 1977.

FSU's Ticket Priority Policy

As a former VP of Seminole Boosters, I was charged with managing the ticket priority policy from 2000, the first update since 1977, until the most recent update in 2018 so I know the history. I'm interested to know what you think about the policy and happy to respond to questions I can answer. While I don't know the specifics about this particular policy, I do know the right people to ask.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News