ADVERTISEMENT

FMFFM!!!

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?

No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I hope we can some how win this game; but I just don't see it. All the things FSU is bad at um is good at. Their d-line is good, our o-line is not so good, they use the middle of the field, FSU has some how forgot the middle of the field is part of the playing field, I could go on and on. I am usually an optimist, but I just don't see it this year.
I do think being 13 point dogs will fire us up and all our players have been involved in this rivalry before; so who knows maybe we shock the world.

UM is going to keep throwing in the middle, we will not cover.

I am always hopeful. But this year, I am just hopeful to get out of the stadium without seeing any fights.

FMFFM! Always!

Reactions: West Duval Nole
While I agree with the sentiment. However, I'm afraid to even watch this game. I don't think it's going to be pretty at all.

This Miami team is fully capable of beating us by 40 or completely melting down and losing. So I'm telling you there's a chance.
A good start (for a change) by us would be very helpful.

After getting demoralized by Syracuse, we really can't get any lower, so I view this game with a lot of upside potential.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
ss-hit-on-roscoe-parrish.gif

nigel-2-angles.gif

shade-tree-hammer.gif

Letter of the Rule... only SSII should have been flagged/ejected. Due to my age... the Bradham hit is one of my top 3 of my cognizance.
SSII was lucky he wasn't paralyzed from that hit... Agree with the Bradham hit doe...

That calls in that game were TERRIBLE. There were several games in a row FSU/Miami where the refs Screwed FSU in a blatant and overt manner. Also, FSU intercepted on that play but the refs were too busy sticking it to us to notice that.

Reactions: ChimpNole
After getting demoralized by Syracuse, we really can't get any lower, so I view this game with a lot of upside potential.

Syracuse looks for real. If you watched their game at Clemson, they would have won in Death Valley by two tds if the refs hadn't been 100% in the bag for Clemson to save the conference hopes for a playoff bid.

Syracuse looks for real. If you watched their game at Clemson, they would have won in Death Valley by two tds if the refs hadn't been 100% in the bag for Clemson to save the conference hopes for a playoff bid.
Explain Louisville falling behind GaTech 21-0.

Explain Louisville falling behind GaTech 21-0.

? GT has a very unique style in modern football and with a week turnaround it is hard to prepare. Their OLine only has to be good at run blocking and really only has to be good at that for a short time because they have fast developing run plays. They take short chunks and long drives let them own the TOP to prevent the other team's offense. UL finally has 14 its at the half. And when they do decide to pass it really shocks everyone because didn't they just run 25 rushing plays straight. ?

? GT has a very unique style in modern football and with a week turnaround it is hard to prepare. Their OLine only has to be good at run blocking and really only has to be good at that for a short time because they have fast developing run plays. They take short chunks and long drives let them own the TOP to prevent the other team's offense. UL finally has 14 its at the half. And when they do decide to pass it really shocks everyone because didn't they just run 25 rushing plays straight. ?

What he said.

There are no metrics that suggest we have much reason for optimism. Miami may not be playoff material, but they're a more complete team than the Seminoles. So unless we see a different team in garnet and gold than we've seen so far, and short of some form of divine intervention, we need to hope that the Hurricanes make a lot of mistakes.

There are no metrics that suggest we have much reason for optimism. Miami may not be playoff material, but they're a more complete team than the Seminoles. So unless we see a different team in garnet and gold than we've seen so far, and short of some form of divine intervention, we need to hope that the Hurricanes make a lot of mistakes.

Don't worry.

jesusandnativeamericanindiangoingto.jpg

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT