ADVERTISEMENT

For the Nervous Nancy's

sulster

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2005
Carlsbad, Ca
You guys are crazy with the multiple loss predictions. There is talent and depth across the board and FSU is back to reloading, not rebuilding. There is not one team on the schedule that has more talent than FSU. Recuiting is consistent and coaching finally has some consistency with only 1 coaching change.

Some are worried qb play. SM is getting alot of slack with one game folks watched him play. His first game against one of the top defensive units in the country and still got the W. Thats with the lackluster oline play. He's got experience for a big game under his belt.

Oline...depth. Yes 4 seniors are being placed but but replacing with 2 highly touted Juco guys. 3 of the spots are filled, which leaves 2 spots. Other teams have to place multiple Oline all time, but it's only an issue at FSU with replacing them on these boards. Again there is depth and talent and one of top coaches in the country. It's not like the entire line needs to be replaced with freshmen.

Dline...first off, addition by subtraction with coaching. Huge upgrade at coaching. Sorry I was not impressed with Sal and it felt like he was still riding coaching Peppers years ago in the NFL, not college. Lawling in the other has produced everywhere he has gone. Rather see spring ball before I state anything about the DE play. Interior, we'll there's a whole lotta depth there

LB...yes this was unit was underachieving as unit. Granted seemed like no one could stay healthy. Miller might finally be getting comfortable and it might show in coaching. Only reason I say that is because I'm reading alot more with recruiting with Miller's name being mentioned. He moves around alot so having a year of stability might do wonders

DB. Oh man this unit is probably the most exciting group to watch play. Lots of experience with speed and size. Just imagine the qb going thru is checks and sees Ramsey, Marshall, Andrews and Derwin...wow and I don't even care who the 5th db is. Add with better DE play, these will be fun to watch out there.

Oh yeah, then you have the #1 kicker in country. That should count for something.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News