ADVERTISEMENT

For this installment of the DC guessing game... Manny Diaz

Watuka Spirit

Ultimate Seminole Insider
May 27, 2011
Jacksonville , FL
Heard the name a couple times but didn’t think much about it nor did it excite me too much. But since we’ve pretty much got it down to a couple of well known/current DCs & Freeman says recruiting will be off tha hook the 1st name everybody thinks is T Rob BUT Dot pretty much shot him down already in another thread. So who’s left that would fit that description AND happen to be at a school that we can easily go toe to toe with in a bidding war?? Every time my mind goes around that track it keeps running back into Manny. He definitely has his flaws (like all candidate) but on the bright side he does know how to dial up some nice blitz packages & runs an attacking style defense that fits Florida athletes to the T. Also I’m pretty sure he’s a good recruiter with solid ties to South Florida wich seems to be the common theme so far on this staff. If your whole staff is gonna specialize in 1 State it might as well be THE #1 State for blue chip recruits. Anybody else tracking with me?? If not, throw a name on here that fits the bill

Reactions: 305nole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News