ADVERTISEMENT

For You CMAN!!!

Saw this earlier on fb. Good chit but it will never top the original!

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I...I...I'm not sure how i feel about this, I think my jimmies are beginning to get rustled. Why does hollywood try to destroy my childhood with all of these remakes? I'll give it a watch once out on netflix I'm sure, but gottdamn, if they try and remake North Shore, Goonies, or Rad I'm going Ultimate Warrior on dat ass.

ImagineGorilla.gif

True story about the original Point Break. My team had been in Bolivia for a while doing some training. We are all set to leave and had already done our few days off of partying. We go to the airport to fly home and our plane is broken. The had to order a part from the US and it was going to be a few days. So we had some more time to have fun. We go out and have a good time but several of us must have eaten at the wrong restaurant and we get the stomach crud. We spend the whole next day in our hotel watching TV and running to the bathroom. Only problem with the hotel room was they only have 1 channel in English and they showed the same movie over and over and over and over on what must have been a continuous loop. That movie was Point Break, I still have that movie memorized.
So the next day our part comes in but of course the Bolivians want a "tax" (bribe) for the part. At first my team commander was trying to work it out but there was no budging from the Bolivian guards, we even talked to the embassy, but no deal. Their country and their rules we were told. Finally my team commander comes to me and a couple other guys and says so do you think you can steal the part? Well after watching Point Break 8 times in a row and the fact we are green berets; of course we can steal the part. We draw up the mission, scout the room, do intell and even found a box just like the 1 our part was in so we could let them think it was still there. Unfortunately cooler heads prevailed and a call back to our HQ and the part was given to us. Kind of a bummer as stealing that part and flying home while the Bolivians thought they still had it would have been a cool story for my wedding which was a month after I got back.

Reactions: Brooks&Dunn93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT