ADVERTISEMENT

Forgive my frustration

spoiled996

Star Player
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2008
Tampa, FL
www.corsarally.com
We are supposed to be a destination job. Not a stepping stone. 3 head coaches in 40 years. They controlled Jimbo too much vs giving what he asked for, struck out on taggart who wasn’t proven, now gambling on someone who’s never recruited elite levels, never recruited Florida, never had to sell a university of our size to a kid and his family...he’s now stepping into talking to 5 star recruits with actual heads on their shoulders that will want to hear a clear vision of why they should choose FSU over their offers from Alabama, Georgia, Florida, LSU, USC, Stanford, Miami, OU, OSU, Michigan, Penn State, Clemson.....this is a whole lot harder to do and with no beating of any of those major schools on your resume. No one cares if you beat little sisters of the blind university in the swamp bowl.

I get Norvells potential but there are a lot of potential hires out there. If Briles goes to ole miss with Kiffin and strong as DC they’ll be well ahead of us in a rebuild. Asking for boosters to increase their donations was only to offset the admins mistake and help them eat taggarts buy out. If i was to go buy a Lamborghini and wreck it I’m pretty sure my friends wouldn’t all chip in to help be buy another lol

35 A moment ago

Reactions: chopcity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News