ADVERTISEMENT

FSU FOOTBALL GAMES 5-8. Hardest part of the schedule prediction.

Ricky R.

Starter
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2021
Well since I have predicted to go 4 -0 for the first four games what about the next 4. This is by far the hardest part of the schedule and will be the biggest challenge. Are we capable of beating all 4 teams? Yes!!! Will we? I don’t think so but that’s why we play the games.

Game 5. Wake Forest at Tallahassee. We will be playing the ACC team with the most ACC wins last year and most of their returners back.
Can we beat them with great crowd support and a few lucky breaks. Yes, but their quarterback I feel has the most will to win of any team in the ACC that we will play. He is not the most mobile but has a good offensive line. We will need more than 5 sacks and several hurries to beat him. Right now I don’t see that happening but it will but much closer and a lot more competitive than last year. I predict losing that game by 4 points.

Game 6. North Carolina State away. North Carolina State is returning the most starters of any team in the ACC from last year. If it was at Tallahassee this year I think we would have a good chance but away I don’t think so. I think we lose by 5 at NC State.

Game 7. Clemson at Tallahassee. Clemson will be favored to win and has more talent than we have and the Best offensive line in The ACC. But they have lost several key coaches and still have to answer their QB issue. We almost beat them at Clemson last year. Hopefully they won’t solve their QB issue and if they bring in the Freshman hopefully our fans can motivate our defense to play its best and get a few turnovers that will put us over the top. I predict FSU wins by 2 at home over Clemson. So now we are 5-2 for the year. Go Noles!!!!!

Game 8. Georgia Tech at Tallahassee. We have better players than Georgia Tech. We are at home with the fans going wild. Again with great scheduling we have a bye week before the game to allow nagging injuries to heal and help to prevent a let down after a big win. FSU wins by 10 points and is bowl eligible after 8 games with a record of 6-2. Go Noles!!!!

So as of now that’s how I see the season going. This is contingent on JT being able to play all these games.
What do you think?
Does anyone think this is possible?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News