ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs. BAMA tickets

Do you know when they will be released and also when the students will get theirs?

Jam, not sure how many extra tickets your looking at once they're released but if there's anyway to add myself to your list for two that would be great. Thanks. (Jwcs45@yahoo.com)

Jam,

Any idea when they will be released and what face value will be? Not sure why this is taking so long?

Jam,

Any idea when they will be released and what face value will be? Not sure why this is taking so long?

fsu127,

When we ordered the tickets through FSU's ticket office, the ticket prices listed were:

$250 - Club Level

$225 - Lower Level

$175 - Mezzanine Level

$125 - Upper Level

I should have 2 available assuming I get the 4 that the ticket office told me I'd get. I'm a Tomahawk, so I expect the worst seats in the house. renegade108 at hotmail.com

fsu127,

When we ordered the tickets through FSU's ticket office, the ticket prices listed were:

$250 - Club Level

$225 - Lower Level

$175 - Mezzanine Level

$125 - Upper Level

Thanks 89.

Reactions: fsu89
In Atlanta and will be only game I can attend this year, baby is due. If you have a pair to sell once they are released, please let me know, I'd be happy to get to the fill the seat for you.

danc78fsu@gmail.com

I should have 2 available assuming I get the 4 that the ticket office told me I'd get. I'm a Tomahawk, so I expect the worst seats in the house. renegade108 at hotmail.com

I'll take em! Already have a flight booked from
Denver to ATL. Just need seats!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT