ADVERTISEMENT

Full Stadium Environment šŸŸ!

grumpiebk

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
Boynton Beach, FL
It felt amazing watching the games last night with full attendance in the stands. Minnesota and Tennessee, specifically, weā€™re rocking! What does everyone expect from Doak on Sunday? Deep down I hope we bring the noise like ā€˜11 OU. How close does everyone think we get???

Hotel vacancy is literally non-existent. I am going to be 100% lit, you can count on that. Pregame it's going to be nuts, no question. There may be some gaps in the seats, but those that are there will more than make up for it. Once the game starts, hopefully we're in a battle. If we get destroyed, I'll hang out, watch em play, but I'll stay seated and eat nachos.

It felt amazing watching the games last night with full attendance in the stands. Minnesota and Tennessee, specifically, weā€™re rocking! What does everyone expect from Doak on Sunday? Deep down I hope we bring the noise like ā€˜11 OU. How close does everyone think we get???
Stadium was amazing. I know coronavirus is worse here in Florida. Was really shocked to see that many people packed in Minnesota.

I sure hope we are able to do the same thing

Stadium was amazing. I know coronavirus is worse here in Florida. Was really shocked to see that many people packed in Minnesota.

I sure hope we are able to do the same thing
Minnesota governor has a similar stance on COVID

It will be packed and a great environment to begin the game but by the end of the 3rd quarter people will begin to leave in droves because of the score being so lopsided

I think the energy will be high but I donā€™t think anything can match 11ā€™ OU. I donā€™t know if anything could ever match that. That was the loudest craziest game I have ever been to. Of course, I am happy to be wrong on Sunday night.

Reactions: ckbugs
Well thank you for that sunshine...

The stadium will never be like OU ā€˜11 or any sellout game in the past College football is past its peak (late 90ā€™s/early 00ā€™s in terms of the in person experience.

Now crowds are smaller, students donā€™t care as much, more people on phones than watching games and overall passion continues to go down.

It will be packed and a great environment to begin the game but by the end of the 3rd quarter people will begin to leave in droves because of the score being so lopsided

This is a high quality post right here. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dwk04d
With the stadium ā€œenhancementsā€ Iā€™d say the days of 2011 Oklahoma are over for good. I get why it had to be done, but Iā€™ll always prefer awful bleacher seating and people stacked on top of each other.

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
The stadium will never be like OU ā€˜11 or any sellout game in the past College football is past its peak (late 90ā€™s/early 00ā€™s in terms of the in person experience.

Now crowds are smaller, students donā€™t care as much, more people on phones than watching games and overall passion continues to go down.
Iā€™d never seen so many beautiful girls in one place at one time as OU 11!

Have you seen my work forreal because that would be few and far between given that I barely post or comment on here.

I said it's all good. Don't have the time nor interest to debate.
I will say, the past four years were a train wreck and I can somewhat
understand the pessimism, but this will be Norvell's first full year.
Time will tell if he can turn things around and i believe he can and will.
That's just how I like to look at things. God bless .

Reactions: g.c.nolefan

A depiction that's hard to see watching some games - Bama, Clemson, LSU, Ohio State, etc.

Maybe CMN will sub to keep the score closer and not embarrass ND

A depiction that's hard to see watching some games - Bama, Clemson, LSU, Ohio State, etc.
Winning cures all. Looks like Clemson is rocking for their big night game matchups these days. Even Vtech who hasnā€™t been good in two decades packs it in for a good prime time game.

Nope im a nole all the way till I die I just don't have any confidence in this staff to do much better than last year. Glad you know me though
He wasn't saying your a ND fan dum dum, he was saying ND fans would be the one leaving early. Dur der dur

• Haha
Reactions: dwk04d
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT