ADVERTISEMENT

Gyms or Cross-Fit In Tally

Noles_FSU

Seminole Insider
Jan 10, 2014
I recently moved here and I am looking for a good gym and Cross-Fit gym. I belong to Golds but it looks like the one Golds Tally had is no longer? Not a casual gym guy I go 5-6 days a week and enjoy every minute of it. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It depends on where you live or work and what is convenient for you. There's lots of gyms and Cross-Fit boxes again depending on where you live or work.

Reactions: Noles_FSU
Momentum is the old Gold's Gym on Cap Cir NE. It's a decent gym and has everything (Free Weights + Machines). I've been a member there in the past. My only issue was that pre-Covid it got insanely crowded after 5pm. It has a very small parking lot and sometimes it was hard to find parking. Once inside you'd have to wait to use equipment. I can't speak for Southwood Cross-Fit, I'm not familiar with it.

Reactions: Noles_FSU
Momentum is the old Gold's Gym on Cap Cir NE. It's a decent gym and has everything (Free Weights + Machines). I've been a member there in the past. My only issue was that pre-Covid it got insanely crowded after 5pm. It has a very small parking lot and sometimes it was hard to find parking. Once inside you'd have to wait to use equipment. I can't speak for Southwood Cross-Fit, I'm not familiar with it.
Thank You

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT