ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!!

BrianNole777

All-ACC
Jan 27, 2023
Near Washington D.C.
Anyone Irish or getting "Irish" tonight?!?!

I'm only 12% Irish, sadly.

I'm going to a family celebration. I'll be drinking green colored water.

Cops everywhere. Please get a designated driver. Don't forget to wear green.

Be safe!

Reactions: runkpanole
Anyone Irish or getting "Irish" tonight?!?!

I'm only 12% Irish, sadly.

I'm going to a family celebration. I'll be drinking green colored water.

Cops everywhere. Please get a designated driver. Don't forget to wear green.

Be safe!
Finally, a post that should stay positive! My wife and I are both Irish citizens (dual US and EU). Last weekend was the big celebrations and parades in our area. Some friends and neighbors are coming over in 15 minutes to have a small celebration (minus the awful green beer). Happy Paddy's day! Slainte!

I had the good fortune to be born on St Paddy’s Day. Daughter flew up from ATL, played golf today, and partying down tonight with neighbors (nothing new with our group). I wish I could say I had more Irish than Scotch in me. The thing is, I just don’t like the taste of Irish whiskey that much. Early birthday present was Wednesday news for opening 2024 in Dublin. I am stoked.

• Love
Reactions: BrianNole777
I had the good fortune to be born on St Paddy’s Day. Daughter flew up from ATL, played golf today, and partying down tonight with neighbors (nothing new with our group). I wish I could say I had more Irish than Scotch in me. The thing is, I just don’t like the taste of Irish whiskey that much. Early birthday present was Wednesday news for opening 2024 in Dublin. I am stoked.

No one's perfect. 😀

Happy Birthday!!!

I had a couple of Irish beers last night and called it a night. Been a long week, but told my mom that we’re having a beer together next year to celebrate our Irish heritage when she’s in remission.

Finally, a post that should stay positive! My wife and I are both Irish citizens (dual US and EU). Last weekend was the big celebrations and parades in our area. Some friends and neighbors are coming over in 15 minutes to have a small celebration (minus the awful green beer). Happy Paddy's day! Slainte!
I’m eligible for Irish citizenship because of my grandparents who were from “the old country”. Were you born here or in Ireland?
You and your wife must be exceptionally good looking, extremely intelligent, incomparably witty, and incredibly charming. Have I left anything out?
☘️☘️☘️

I’m eligible for Irish citizenship because of my grandparents who were from “the old country”. Were you born here or in Ireland?
You and your wife must be exceptionally good looking, extremely intelligent, incomparably witty, and incredibly charming. Have I left anything out?
☘️☘️☘️
My grandparents were all born in Ireland. My wife's parent's were born there. And besides all of the great superlatives you were kind enough to share we are stubborn, occasionally ill tempered and burn in the sun like bacon on a frying pan. But we know how to throw a party! ☘️😁

My grandparents were all born in Ireland. My wife's parent's were born there. And besides all of the great superlatives you were kind enough to share we are stubborn, occasionally ill tempered and burn in the sun like bacon on a frying pan. But we know how to throw a party! ☘️😁
Grandpa = County Kerry
Grandma = County Mayo
Me? Ill tempered? Stubborn? 🤔😂

In high school, the 70's, I had a geometry teacher who was Irish. Since I'm not catholic, I wore orange on St. Paddys day. He didn't laugh for some reason. 🤔
Ouch! My English teacher at a Catholic high school wore her size 22 orange dress on St. Patrick’s Day! Very funny lady!

Reactions: BrianNole777
Grandpa = County Kerry
Grandma = County Mayo
Me? Ill tempered? Stubborn? 🤔😂
Listen to Kathleen Madigan’s bit called ‘Drinking Ireland’ from the show ‘Bothering Jesus’. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT