ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Valentine's Day.

Pimpanolie

Seminole Insider
Nov 19, 2001
Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!

Hope your significant others treat you like the Seminole Princesses that you are!

💘💕

Got the wife a card a couple of weeks ago. Hid it in the garage and now I can't find it. Lol.
I have a missing Anniversary card hidden somewhere from a few years back. I guess it will be a surprise one day, probably when we finally move out of this joint, which may be never.

I took an old birthday card and re-purposed it. You know I have a special wife when she didn’t stab me for doing that. Lol

I went to the grocery store today and as I'm loading the groceries I realized...it's under the floor mat!
I had to laugh at all the guys hovering around the flowers and red iced cup cakes in a last ditch effort to get some tonight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Pimpanolie
I went to the grocery store today and as I'm loading the groceries I realized...it's under the floor mat!
I had to laugh at all the guys hovering around the flowers and red iced cup cakes in a last ditch effort to get some tonight. 😂
So weird how things work, I found the missing Anniversary Card!

We're having company spend the night for the first time since covid this weekend. So I was just making sure the extra rooms were in order and I found it buried on the bottom of one of the draws in a nightstand. It's been missing for at least three years! 😂

Reactions: goldmom and F4Gary
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT