ADVERTISEMENT

Hernandez still a "person of interest" in 2007 Gainesville shootings ! LOL!!

caseminole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2001
How this is still not newsworthy to the folks at SECESPN I'll never know... Oh yeah, wait, its SECESPN !
Next time I'm in Gainesville, I can probably help the police with their "investigation" of the 2007 shooting.
Hey, Gainesville PD, heres a clue for you: IT WAS FRIGGIN AARON HERNANDEZ IDIOTS

why is this not going anywhere?

GPD Idiots

How this is still not newsworthy to the folks at SECESPN I'll never know... Oh yeah, wait, its SECESPN !
Next time I'm in Gainesville, I can probably help the police with their "investigation" of the 2007 shooting.
Hey, Gainesville PD, heres a clue for you: IT WAS FRIGGIN AARON HERNANDEZ IDIOTS

why is this not going anywhere?

GPD Idiots

Short of Hernandez making a jail-house confession -- in between his tattoo appointments -- this "investigation" is over. It is obvious that Hernandez committed the crime. But the corrupt UF operatives that control that dump will not draw more attention to themselves, or to the obviously bogus "investigation" that was staged in 07.

Almost laughable.

Reactions: lurker2001
Two guys get shot and nothing happens to either him or Reggie Nelson.

Their 08 title should be stripped as both were on the team that season.

Reactions: NJNOLES
Oh so noooooow Cervone's interested in questioning him. Ridiculous! We have all heard about this story for like 2 years now. I've heard it discussed on this board numerous times. Hope this gets major media traction so all those uninformed gatas who tried to say the Winston situation was a cover-up (which couldn't be further from the truth) get exposed for what was an actual cover-up. The Hawaiian guy covered in tattoos is finally gonna get questioned.

I didn't think Hernandez was capable of murdering anyone while in Gainesville. Tebow was his roommate and didn't he make everyone around him want to be a better person, at least according to the announcers of any of his games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT