ADVERTISEMENT

Hmm....still around I see

I think Swami was in one of the WC fantasy baseball leagues at one time, pretty sure we crushed him.

Reactions: seminoleed
Swami dropped this here and never came back. Where'd he go?

giphy.gif

He's like MJ Williamson; he'll come here and smack away, and once we whup their butts again, he'll disappear. He can't take it.
Nah, Swami’s a good dude.

Which isn’t to say there aren’t a lot of posters like Emma Jay.

Reactions: goldmom
He's like MJ Williamson; he'll come here and smack away, and once we whup their butts again, he'll disappear. He can't take it.
Apparently, MJ passed away in April, so you definitely won't see him on the boards any more.

Nah, Swami’s a good dude.

Which isn’t to say there aren’t a lot of posters like Emma Jay.

Been a crazy 8 yrs for me
divorced
alimony out the ass
remarried
Daughter now on Schollie in college playing soccer
travel alot for work

I recognize alot of you guys....the boards arent the same now that social media is what it is - I usually piss people off on Twitter now - its the new Lounge/LR

divorced
alimony out the ass
remarried
travel alot for work

I recognize alot of you guys....the boards arent the same now that social media is what it is - I usually piss people off on Twitter now - its the new Lounge/LR
Swamo, did you marry that really hot looking lady that you had in that pic you sent me - ? Y'all were on a boat?

Reactions: SwamiG8R
divorced
alimony out the ass
remarried
travel alot for work

Are you still in Memphis?

Haven’t seen the likes of you, JD or JaxBo in forever.

Ahhh, Swami is alright Ed...for a Gate anyway.....now if Grey were over here I would threaten to tip his wheelchair over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT