ADVERTISEMENT

I hate to admit it, but I'm a Georgia fan.

FreeFlyNole

Seminole Insider
Jan 2, 2008
I grew up for my first 11 years outside of Atlanta and was always a fan of the Bulldogs. I thought this was an interesting article and ties back into FSU.

Fran Tarkenton

Lets just say he's not a fan of Pruitt.

Reactions: OrlandNole
I'm glad a Pruitt didn't stick around here longer. Of course I loved us winning, but I hate distention in the locker room more. I remember an incident between our coaches on a return flight after a loss and remember thinking what a horrible situation that must have been for the players and recruits.

Pruitt must be a horrible d-bag.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
Of course I loved us winning, but I hate distention in the locker room more.

I agree that a football locker room is no place for distention. Possibly an exception for the linemen.

There is plenty of distention in the Warchant Locker Room.

abdominal-distension.jpg

I believe JP got a raise to $1.3 mil back in January. And an extension through 2017.

Reactions: engineno9
I root for UGA but, between them and Tennessee, it absolutely kills me how many times they give games away to UF. Both of those teams could have easily put more losses on UF over the last 5-10 years, but, time and time again, both of them blow it. Thanks for nothing.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
This. Times a thousand. I wish any program he is at or goes to dies a slow, burning, agonizing... but yet still hopeful so they keep him around... death.

I'm hoping Richt takes the Miami job. or Pruitt.

I'm sure Pruitt played a role in that legendary 2013 season, but, over the long run, I think we're better off as a program without him.

Well especially since the rumors are that he's the most hated man in Athens and may have even struck Richt. Richt is probably the most laid back coach in college football so if the fight part is correct then Jimbo squaring off with him would have looked like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrlandNole
Well especially since the rumors are that he's the most hated man in Athens and may have even struck Richt.
By most accounts, Pruitt handled his departure from FSU in the worst way possible. Did Richt not realize that Pruitt would be as douchey to him as he was to Jimbo?

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I'm a fan of Richt, but living in ATL for 15 years I've gone to relish in every GA defeat. Their fans are unbearable. I enjoy their agony and disbelief after every loss, even though history tells you they will always come up short.

The chics are hot though.

Agreed with everything. Horrible fan base.

I've got no beef with any Georgia fan I've ever met. Been in Atlanta for 13 years.

Maybe y'all are the problem.

Maybe you've just been fortunate. I had a friend from when I lived in Atlanta, unfriend me on FB after I replied to his (one of many) rant about FSU and De'Andre Johnson, pointing out the number of UGA arrests the last few years, that Richt learned under Bobby, and the UGA actually offered Johnson a schollie. No reply, just unfriended. And this guy is from Tampa, and is a huge Bucs fan, but, thinks Jameis is a rapist.

They are out there. And, I don't think FSU fans are always the problem. Bad as Gators, no. But, there's def some prick Dawgs out there. Consider yourself lucky.

Maybe you've just been fortunate. I had a friend from when I lived in Atlanta, unfriend me on FB after I replied to his (one of many) rant about FSU and De'Andre Johnson, pointing out the number of UGA arrests the last few years, that Richt learned under Bobby, and the UGA actually offered Johnson a schollie. No reply, just unfriended. And this guy is from Tampa, and is a huge Bucs fan, but, thinks Jameis is a rapist.

They are out there. And, I don't think FSU fans are always the problem. Bad as Gators, no. But, there's def some prick Dawgs out there. Consider yourself lucky.

Well, you do know why Florida doesn't break off and float out into the Gulf.

Because Georgia sucks...

I went to law school at UGA. Athens is a great town and UGA is a great place to go to school. I'll always be a Nole fan first and foremost but I do like the Dawgs. Too bad they can't beat Florida.

After What Richt did in the Orange Bowl v Oklahoma. He's dead to me.

I know 2 players from that team very well and a few others to a lesser degree. We have discussed that game it seems like a 1000 times. Not one of them would agree with your assessment at all. In fact all have said MR did all he could do to get the game plan in place but it seemed him nor any of the coaches could get through to the team how good OU actually was. They felt the team, and they included them selves in this, felt all they had to do was to show up because no one was capable of shutting the FSU offense down. Also have said there was one player in particular who lead with that feeling and he was such a strong personality the rest of the team followed his lead.

Reactions: GwinnettNole
It was the exact same game plan. Richt has said that it was a mistake because he was calling recruits while trying to prepare. He's dead to me.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I have some relatives who are UGA fans & some who are UF fans, have some friends who UGA fans & some who UF fans, & have worked with some UGA fans & with some UF fans. In my book UGA fans are pure gold compared to UF fans. So I like it when UGA wins & smile UF loses.

I went to law school at UGA. Athens is a great town and UGA is a great place to go to school. I'll always be a Nole fan first and foremost but I do like the Dawgs. Too bad they can't beat Florida.
I could have posted the exact same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT