ADVERTISEMENT

I pitched a local baseball game tonight!

Bamanoles

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2002
I was striking out batters like Roger Clemens! I kept them off balance with changeups, even hit a few that were leaning over the plate. You can't crowd me like that.

Of course I'm the coach pitching to a bunch of 6 year olds on my own team!! :D

This is just for fun. Some of these kids can really play and some are learning very well. I was filling in for my son-in-law tonight as he is the regular coach. Wore me slap out.

Last edited:
I love it...lol. I'm coaching my son's flag football team. So much fun. He's 11, and some of these kids really flash at times.

4 and 1 by the way. No big deal.

Hey don’t knock your performance. I’m sure some were almost 7!
A few took me deep! I thought one Dad was going to cry he was so proud. He and his kid stayed after Monday's game so we could work on his swing. He was out on his front foot and chopping at the ball. He's a big kid for his age so once he got his swing plane leveled and his hips turning he absolutely crushed it. Seeing the huge grin on his face makes it all worthwhile.

I am coaching my son's 6 year old team this year. It has really been a lot of fun. It can be challenging at times with 12 different kids who are all different heights trying to find the perfect zone for each one. But it is so rewarding when you see the ones who were struggling at the beginning of the year finally start coming around and getting some hits. Seeing them so happy and smiling at first base after getting a hit is a great feeling.

Coached the little ones for many years. I struck out my own team with appalling regularity.

• Haha
Reactions: Bamanoles
I'm coaching my son's T-ball team (which can be torture), but my son is a monster for his age. Makes it all worth while :)

Reactions: Bamanoles
nothing ruins middle-aged elbows like coaching little league lol
It got my rotator cuff; jumped to keep a kid's wild warmup throw out of the stands and have never been the same. Pro'lly 15-20 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT