ADVERTISEMENT

If any of y'all are going to burn your FSU Nike gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risky move by Nike. Not sure why they would want to get wrapped up in that. It cost them around $4.2 billion yesterday and not sure what it did today.

Reactions: Urban Cryer
Risky move by Nike. Not sure why they would want to get wrapped up in that. It cost them around $4.2 billion yesterday and not sure what it did today.

I agree. They are trying to appeal to some core customers at risk of alienating a lot of others. I suspect that some of the recent viral social media shows are actually orchestrated by Nike. People bragging about buying a bunch of Nike stuff to burn it? It makes no sense. "I'll give the company that I despise a bunch of money for something I intend to destroy." They are plants or complete morons.

Reactions: Lurker1999
I agree. They are trying to appeal to some core customers at risk of alienating a lot of others. I suspect that some of the recent viral social media shows are actually orchestrated by Nike. People bragging about buying a bunch of Nike stuff to burn it? It makes no sense. "I'll give the company that I despise a bunch of money for something I intend to destroy." They are plants or complete morons.

I have no problem believing some of them are complete morons.

There is an incredible amount of anti-American sentiment overseas, has been for many years, I think this is marketing towards that crowd as well. The former Iranian President will eat it up I’m sure!

Ok, Ive been busy with work and out of town for the last 6 weeks and have no idea what any of this is. Cliffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT