ADVERTISEMENT

If Fins go 1-16

oldno7

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2010
Who they take #1? I believe they have multiple first round picks

As a long time Bucs fan, I say the fish screwed themselves when they drafted Tua instead of Justin Herbert. Flat out dumb decision.

Reactions: cmanole
As a long time Bucs fan, I say the fish screwed themselves when they drafted Tua instead of Justin Herbert. Flat out dumb decision.

No one, and I mean no one, during the 2020 Draft would’ve taken Herbert over Tua. Hindsight is always a factor, but if you seriously would say that during the draft that the Dolphins should’ve taken Herbert over Tua you would’ve caused a lot of head tilts. Tua was seen as the better prospect from the better school at the time, can’t blame ‘em.

Reactions: NoleLizards
The fact that our o line sucks, we can’t run the ball, and our defense is playing terribly isn’t helping the cause
And those special teams…ooof. The new punter is not good…and Sanders seems a bubble off…they are below average or awful in every facet of the game…basically unwatchable.

Tua isn’t bad...missing their 2 best WRs is hurting them
I agree on 1….who do you have as our other top 2 receiver other than Parker? Fuller, P. Williams? I would slot Waddle ahead of Fuller even at this stage….and Williams…can’t count on any of those three to line up consistently….Fuller was a big whiff I’m afraid…

I agree on 1….who do you have as our other top 2 receiver other than Parker? Fuller, P. Williams? I would slot Waddle ahead of Fuller even at this stage….and Williams…can’t count on any of those three to line up consistently….Fuller was a big whiff I’m afraid…
Fuller

Reactions: FSUDoles
And those special teams…ooof. The new punter is not good…and Sanders seems a bubble off…they are below average or awful in every facet of the game…basically unwatchable.
It's sad, even Flores.....those challenges weren't even close.....we are bad at some many facets of the game......

Reactions: FSUDoles
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT