ADVERTISEMENT

If Fuller Is Retained IDK Anymore

Fear the Spear

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
I don't know about you guys but I LIKE Mike Norvell. I love his youth, his enthusiasm. I think he may be in over his head with trying to do too much. Over thinking things with the offense. All that being said. Listen I told you guys the day Lamar Jackson gashed us Charles Kelly needed to go. In fact after what Oregon did to FSU Kelly should have been demoted. I could be totally wrong but to me last night was an OMEN. Either Fuller is that ____ING STUPID or he's on a gator payroll to give up points. There is no way this man can be trusted or taken seriously at this level. Who sends an all out blitz when you know the other team is going to run fly patterns on the last play of the game.

I woke up with a head ache this morning with a head ache blood pressure up thinking. What did or can Norvell say NOT to lose the team? The only thing I can think of running Fuller off. Make an example out of people who keep doing stupid sh*t!!!!!! How can you not? Charles Kelly was the 60 point DC, Fuller is the DC that gave away the Jax State game. How can the kids trust him? If he's kept after the season I'm not sure FSU is serious about winning NCs again. This man is a walking joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News