ADVERTISEMENT

I'm starting to feel really good about '16.....

manleynumber1nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jan 5, 2010
We just need good QB/O-line play. I truly believe Frenchy will take this offense where it wants to be and history shows that when Trick daddy has a veteran O-line then it is really good. I'm excited to see an electric punt returner coming in as special teams can turn games around so very quickly. I'm excited to see Little Aguayo swing his leg.... Im really excited to see Sweat and Walker coming off the edges, especially when Josh will have added more weight with a year already under his belt.... I cannot wait to see Demon James blowing up more offensive linemen and terrorizing the secondary.... I can't wait to see Patrick in his second year with a possible huge breakout year.... DALVIN COOK!!!!! Oh man.... With Frenchy taking some of the load off so defenses won't be able to crowd the line, DC4 may just break 2000 this year. CANNOT WAIT to see Campbell, Pig, Gavin, (he will play) Rudolph, Levonte all come into their own this year!!!! Cannot wait to see MT6 silence the naysayers and have his coming out party. Cannot wait to get up big in a few games and see some of these young guys get some reps!!!! Did i miss anyone or anything????
Just Filthy, I tell ya!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News