ADVERTISEMENT

I've been a believer all year; my friends said it was over at 20-28; I said, maybe, but this team DOES NOT QUIT

caseminole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2001
I'm sorry, but even under Dumbo (esp his last 2 years, maybe not 2014 was the exception), the team would get behind and quit.

Worse under Taggart, who i really liked as a person and coach, but he did not inspire the team when they were down.

Norvell may be young (I AM GLAD OF THIS ACTUALLY), but he is learning how to do this under a MAJOR program like ours, even though he did it at Memphis .

These kids BELIEVE in him and what he's selling.

After being up 17-0, FSU got outscored 28-3 today guys.

To a rival. That kicked our tails last year and had all the momentum in the world.

They knew it, their fans knew it , and many of us felt it. The loss was coming. Like they have since 2017.

And you know what, no one panicked!

THAT MY FRIENDS IS COACHING.

THIS TEAM DOES NOT QUIT!

MAJOR props to the TEAM and to the COACHES and the FANS IN THE STANDS - and to an old FSU grad like me, screaming my head off in sunny Woodland Hills CA where the neighbors probably thought a murder was occuring in my house with all that screaming!

Even i will give props to my TC brethren - i know many were like me, and maybe felt despair - we have seen this script so many times in the last 5 years.

Honestly, we turned a corner today.

Lose big, lose close (ND and Clemson, playoff teams from last year), win close, then win big.

We are gonna be just fine

peace from the San Fernando Valley

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News