ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Travis ?? Wake up warchant

Seminole Life

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2019
So I posted a question asking what would be the rationale for not adding quality depth to our QB room through the transfer portal. While the guys agree we will be in trouble if Travis goes down, I mentioned Travis being middle of the road nationally and that not being good enough here. Corey responded to that saying Dot mentioned him being like 30th in PFF. okay so I just looked up QBR which is obviously a better metric in my opinion and most others...... Travis is 8th is the ACC and almost a full 20 points below top guys and he is 60th in the nation out of 125 lol.

Look I get where we are right now and not being able to land maybe the top QB, but to not go out and get someone with quality experience and skills is unacceptable. Specially if the reason is to not rock the boat or make Travis feel "unwanted" or "not good enough". This is major college football and it's ridiculous to feel that way and leave the door open to a disaster if Travis goes down. You telling me that if we brought in someone that beat out Travis that's a bad thing?? Sorry I just cannot get behind that thinking. And to play Travis as a top 30 qb in the country is also very misleading. I get our WR issues but to me that's a combo or coaching, concepts, and missing on guys. It's not all on the WRs, look at the silly offense we have been running.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News