ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Storms - Sorry for Length, but Important *1/13/20 and FINAL UPDATE IN THREAD*

Donated the other day when Storms was announced and I checked out his Twitter...This is the family response:
“We just wanted to say thank you. We are blown away and humbled by your generosity and appreciate your donation so very much which will go to paying for Karson's medical care. He has made lots of progress since his surgery but just can't seem to kick his respiratory support or his blood pressure meds so we are sort of stuck in the cardiac ICU until he can do that.

I also wanted to let you know that Josh will do great things for your Noles football program. Fear the Spear!”

Thank you again.

Josh, Ashley, Kullen, and Karson

Last edited:
We just wanted to say thank you. We are blown away and humbled by your generosity and appreciate your donation so very much which will go to paying for Karson's medical care. He has made lots of progress since his surgery but just can't seem to kick his respiratory support or his blood pressure meds so we are sort of stuck in the cardiac ICU until he can do that.

I also wanted to let you know that Josh will do great things for your Noles football program. Fear the Spear!

Thank you again.

Hang in there. Prayers going out for all of you. Keep the faith!

Reactions: KadeS6
We just wanted to say thank you. We are blown away and humbled by your generosity and appreciate your donation so very much which will go to paying for Karson's medical care. He has made lots of progress since his surgery but just can't seem to kick his respiratory support or his blood pressure meds so we are sort of stuck in the cardiac ICU until he can do that.

I also wanted to let you know that Josh will do great things for your Noles football program. Fear the Spear!

Thank you again.

I can't express how proud I feel being a small part of this awesome gesture. Thanks for giving me the opportunity Kade.
I feel exactly the same as you. I shouldn’t be surprised but the amount of support for this family that we have never met has been overwhelming to me. I thank the Lord for putting this conviction on my heart to just start a simple post asking for help. I also appreciate @Dot Com for allowing this to be on here!

I love this website. Proud to be a Nole. You all are awesome. Keep it going!

Go Noles!

Reactions: Nole Animal
Just an update. Appears $2,020 has been raised since I posted this. It appears most (if not all) came from all of your generousity. That is so awesome and great for this family! Keep the momentum going (and keep praying)! Thank you for helping!!
I had donated last night and posted in the other thread. I didn't write a note when I did, so tell them to add one more to the count from the Nole Family!

Just another update. $4,747 has now been raised! That is so great everyone! Didn’t want this to get lost in the shuffle after the disappointment the bowl game was.

Thanks again everyone!! Let’s continue to spread the word!

Happy New Year!

A morning update on where we stand and a message from Karson’s father. As of this morning $4,847 has been raised since we became aware, which is awesome considering it’s only been a few days! I received another response from Karson’s father (even though I did tell him to not feel obligated to keep responding to me as he has enough to worry about):

“Kade-

The support has been absolutely overwhelming and a God-send. We can feel that Seminole nation is a special place and our family feels the love. We have decided to share Karson's caring bridge with you so that you can keep up with his progress in the near future and over the years long-term if you would like. I will also make sure to let him know how much the Nole family cares about him. Feel free to share it with your fellow Noles so those that have sent prayers and donations can follow him through his adventure.

Fear the Spear - or as one FSU fan put it. The 3 F's - faith, family, and Florida State :)

Also, I spoke with Coach Storms and he is very impressed with the outpouring of support. :)

https://www.caringbridge.org/public/babykirchner

Josh, Ashley, Kullen, and Karson”

This has ben such a great thing for this family. I know so many of you have selflessly contributed and it’s been so awesome. Thanks for giving some peace, comfort and hope to the Kirchner Family! I have shared this also with my family and friends and will continue to spread the word where I can. Thanks again for making the tail end of this holiday season really mean something!

God Bless!

As always, would love to see it keep going!

Hey everyone. I know I don't post much and if this is not allowed on this site, please feel free to delete.

Anyway, when FSU posted the official hire of Storms as the S&C coach on Instagram, I happened to go to his personal Instagram page to check it out. On that page, he had a link in his bio to a " Go Fund Me" page for one of his relative's newborns that is going through a lot of tough heart surgeries (and not to mention a lot of stress and heartache for the boy's parents and family). The story (along with being a father of 2 myself) convicted me to donate to their account. I told the family in my comment how I happened upon their situation and how it truly broke my heart on what they were going through. I received this response from the boy's father:

"Your message is touching and your donation is so very appreciated. Josh is Ashely's cousin and wonderful, selfless human being who is probably the hardest worker I have ever met. He will take great care of your Noles players. Again, thank you so much for contributing to Karson's fund and helping take stress off us as his parents. It's people like you that are going to help us get through this.

Fear the spear.

Thanks again."

I felt the need to post this here considering how much a family the Nole Nation truly is. Now that coach Storms is one of our own with a family member in need, I posted the link to the go fund me in case anyone else feels convicted to help as I did. Even a prayer for Karson and his family would be awesome.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tyvau-te...m=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet
Done

***1/2/20 Update***

Hey everyone! We currently stand at $5,732 in donations! This is great stuff and I know the Kirchners are SO grateful for the generosity of the Seminole Nation (especially Warchant)!

All of you that have donated have probably received the e-mail update from go fund me about Karson's current status. If not, it is posted on their go fund me page and in the link for their caring bridge Website (I'll post both below here again).

Karson has a blot clot they have to find with a catheter that will go into his heart and the arteries going into his lungs. Definitely not a good experience for him or for his parents. Keep the prayers and thoughts going for them as they continue to hit a few snags, but I have faith they will get through it.

Thanks again for the support for this family! I can't say it enough (and I know I sound like a broken record), but you are all AWESOME!!

Go Fund Me Page:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/tyvau-team-baby-k

Caring Bridge Page:
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykirchner

We can do more. Let’s keep this going for little Karson.

Reactions: KadeS6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT