ADVERTISEMENT

Jurassic World

Scientists play God and create dinosaurs.

Visitors go to see the dinosaurs.

Scientists are warned not underestimate the dinosaurs by only person with common sense.

Scientists underestimate the dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs escape and go "Dinosaur".

Scientists are shocked.

Dinosaurs dealt with by the person who warned them in the first place.

Reactions: NoleRob
Originally posted by Bubbz:

Scientists are warned not underestimate the dinosaurs by only person with common sense.

Scientists are shocked.

where's the spoiler alert?
roll.r191677.gif

Reactions: NoleRob
I was actually recapping all the previous Jurassic movies.

lol sorry man.

Originally posted by Bubbz:

Scientists are shocked.

Lol. It looks sweet though.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

So, how is this different from the first movie? Or is it like Spiderman where it's the same film with different actors?

Originally posted by tolkien1:
So, how is this different from the first movie? Or is it like Spiderman where it's the same film with different actors?
Better special effects and more carnage...

I just don't see how this can be any good..............and for the love of God would these please get velociraptors right, they were only about the slightly bigger than a turkey and they had feathers.

size-velociraptor-160-2933-cb1273171561.gif

Is today some kind of dinosaur anniversary -- or fake dinosaur anniversary?

nevermind.....figured it out. Today the google logo has some creatures underwater peddling what looked like a fake dinosaur. Once I googled lochness instead of fake dinosaur, it came up: 81st anniversary or the 1934 photo.

I agree CMan. Of all of the trailers for summer blockbusters out currently, the two best trailers have been for Jurassic World and the new Mad Max movie. I'm sure Age of Ultron will end up being better than both of them, but based solely on trailers...Jurassic World and Mad Max are in a two way tie for first.

Effects looks good, but Chris Pratt as a VelociraptorWhisperer? We will see.

Mad Max is a must-see from the trailers, but where is Tina Turner?

I agree CMan. Of all of the trailers for summer blockbusters out currently, the two best trailers have been for Jurassic World and the new Mad Max movie. I'm sure Age of Ultron will end up being better than both of them, but based solely on trailers...Jurassic World and Mad Max are in a two way tie for first.

Yeah, I want to see Mad Max too. I'm not a big movie guy either but these two really entice me. I doubt either will be 'good' but I want to see them anyway. Age of Ultron not so much. I had to google it just to see what it was. Not into the comic book movies at all.

It takes a lot to entice me to go to the theater. The last movie I went to see in the theater was Shutter Island...

As soon as I saw the guy riding into battle with his "tamed" raptors at his side I knew they were trying to hard to be "clever". It wouldn't be realistic if he had several Pitt Bulls, Raptors make it a joke..

As soon as I saw the guy riding into battle with his "tamed" raptors at his side I knew they were trying to hard to be "clever". It wouldn't be realistic if he had several Pitt Bulls, Raptors make it a joke..

You don't think humans could tame some Velociraptor? Get out of here.

Wait, Wat? You guys like comic book movies but have a problem with a dood taming some raptors?

Either make it completely fictional like a Superman film, or at least make it somewhat believable. The premiss of "if we did this this would happen" is believable, but that part is completely silly..

Either make it completely fictional like a Superman film, or at least make it somewhat believable. The premiss of "if we did this this would happen" is believable, but that part is completely silly..
It's a dinosaur movie. It's as much fictional as Superman or the Walking Dead...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT