ADVERTISEMENT

Just rewatched the game

CHAMLER

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 17, 2005
Man, the guys played hard. Did not see one loaf or any player take a play off. Best execution I’ve seen since the 2013 team. Guys just made plays all night. They deserved this win even if it was closer than it should have been.

POSITIVES
Jordan frickin Travis! Guy played with so much poise and made play after play. Made great decisions with the ball. Guy was so clutch especially on 3rd down
WR all made plays, Pokey, Pittman, McDonald, Wilson, Spann all made big plays.
OL played great! Really did a good job handling their dl and only 1 procedure penalty in a tough and loud environment.
Defense played hard, fast, and physical. Up front we dominated them.
Jared Verse! 2 sacks and they chipped or helped on him many times. He’s got a chance to be special….
Played lots of guys on defense. Nice to see some depth developing.
Gotta give Norvell credit. He had the guys prepared and ready to play. Called a great game (except the toss, more about that later)
Huge effort play and blocked kick by Shyheim Brown. Guy sold out and made the game winning play. Verse giving all out effort on the blocked fg as well.
LB play was as good as I’ve seen in the last 5 years. Bethune is a huge upgrade and Deloach looks like a different player this year.
Looks like we got out the game pretty healthy so that’s a big plus.

NEGATIVES
Norvell has got to get better at game mgmt. He almost cost us the game. He’s young, but can’t be making those mistakes. Kick the fg before halftime, and NEVER toss the ball at the 1yd line!
We gotta to have a better plan for scrambling qbs.
Prevent defense, enough said
Fitz 2 KOs out of bounds….
3 stupid personal foul penalties. Need to clean that up.

After watching the game I’m really excited to see where we go from here. If we can execute at that level offensively the rest of the year we have a chance to be pretty good. Defense looked much better and guys are playing fast. If we can get pressure with 4, we’re gonna be pretty good. Go Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News