ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe Bryant

6acf0fed79154e50a9a1d07a992a5add_md.jpg

This is his crash scene. RIP

Reactions: Andre'
Any type of air travel is dangerous but private planes and helicopters especially so. I have a good friend from high school who flew copters in the Navy and was a commercial pilot for 35 years and he wouldn't go up in either. He said he just couldn't trust the maintenance.

Awful, they just said on the news that all of his 4 daughters are suspected to have been in the helicopter with him.

I sure hope not

Yeah, I don’t get choked up celebrity stuff because these kind of things happen to everyone but this one hits hard. Loved how he played, what he stood for, and how he was loved by so many. I hate the Lakers but I damn sure respected this man. I hugged my kids and told them I loved them when I first saw this. Just not right.

Yeah, I don’t get choked up celebrity stuff because these kind of things happen to everyone but this one hits hard. Loved how he played, what he stood for, and how he was loved by so many. I hate the Lakers but I damn sure respected this man. I hugged my kids and told them I loved them when I first saw this. Just not right.
Same here...

ABC reporter mentioning possibly 4 daughters on helicopter with him including his 6 mo old.

I heard all 4 of his daughters were on that plane. New reports are his oldest daughter was on the plane. Going to the Mamba Academy for practice. Prayers for the family. So sad

Last edited:
Rick Fox being mentioned as possibly on board. So Kobe confirmed, possibly 4 daughters and possibly Rick Fox. So that's 6 and 5 reported dead. And was there a pilot? Kobe can fly himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT