ADVERTISEMENT

Softball Lady Noles Softball...

is off to a really good start. They are looking good so far. Looking forward to seeing what they can do this season! Go Noles!!!
giphy.gif

I wasn't able to watch but sounded like Dani and Kat are in good form! Looking for a big year from Sydney after a little bit of a disappointing season last year. I mean that's fair right? I believe we will!! Go Seminole softball! Carry this fan base again ladies!!

I wasn't able to watch but sounded like Dani and Kat are in good form! Looking for a big year from Sydney after a little bit of a disappointing season last year. I mean that's fair right? I believe we will!! Go Seminole softball! Carry this fan base again ladies!!
The bat is a fickle thing.

I think Syd was trying to do too much last season, got in a funk until she finally recovered toward the end to finish over .300. Didn't stop her from becoming a three time ACC defensive player of the year though. She's one of the best players FSU has had hoping she can get back to the .360 range.

It was a good weekend with a lot of positives but I will say the opposition wasn't great.

I'm very glad for the growing following here just hope the hate this hate that football crowd doesn't contaminate things.

The bat is a fickle thing.

I think Syd was trying to do too much last season, got in a funk until she finally recovered toward the end to finish over .300. Didn't stop her from becoming a three time ACC defensive player of the year though. She's one of the best players FSU has had hoping she can get back to the .360 range.

It was a good weekend with a lot of positives but I will say the opposition wasn't great.

I'm very glad for the growing following here just hope the hate this hate that football crowd doesn't contaminate things.
I hope you are not including me in the "football crowd". I played baseball my entire youth through high school. Plus have been a FSU softball fan for several years. I stood in line to get my OKC cap and National Championship T-shirt signed by Coach A and Jessie Warren for nearly two hours.

In regards to Syd, I think she would tell you herself it was not her best season. As for late in the season, she was 4 for 16 in the CWS. She is an amazing player and I have faith she will ball out this year. It was a great start to the year and I am excited about this season!

Reactions: jwcnole
I hope you are not including me in the "football crowd". I played baseball my entire youth through high school. Plus have been a FSU softball fan for several years. I stood in line to get my OKC cap and National Championship T-shirt signed by Coach A and Jessie Warren for nearly two hours.

In regards to Syd, I think she would tell you herself it was not her best season. As for late in the season, she was 4 for 16 in the CWS. She is an amazing player and I have faith she will ball out this year. It was a great start to the year and I am excited about this season!
I'm sorry, not you whatsoever just another member who can't compose a message without the word hate. You're great, very informative.

Reactions: Jtbseminole
We are a softball and soccer school. All kidding aside, these ladies really enjoy the game and project that excitement of just being a kid that loves the game.
You are right, for ladies we are the school for which you want to play. We ARE the Softball & Soccer school. Go Noles!

Is there someplace I can see softball stats? A good friend of mine has a daughter that is a freshman on this year's team (Morgan Kendrick), would like to be able to follow her development.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, not you whatsoever just another member who can't compose a message without the word hate. You're great, very informative.
Certainly no apology needed. I was just seeking clarification. 6-0 now! Anytime any Florida State team beats an SEC team is a most happy time! Seminole Softball does it on the regular.

Is there someplace I can see softball stats? A good friend of mine has a daughter that is a freshman on this year's team (Morgan Kendrick), would like to be able to follow her development.

Morgan Kendrick is a pitcher who will probably RS this year.

Reactions: fsu_1_fan
I could be wrong about this, I freely admit, but it seems to me Syd isn't having as much fun as she has had in the past. Rarely do I see her laughing and cutting up. She constantly seems so serious about things going on around her.

Reactions: Noles61
I could be wrong about this, I freely admit, but it seems to me Syd isn't having as much fun as she has had in the past. Rarely do I see her laughing and cutting up. She constantly seems so serious about things going on around her.

I thought that way about Lizzie last year. At times she didn't seem to have a lot of fun, like she had in past years.

Reactions: ParooKid
Where is their schedule showing the games that are televised?

Where is their schedule showing the games that are televised?
I use Seminoles.com if you go to the sports drop down menu and go to womens softball, and their schedule, beside each game it will show info on time and where it will be televised. You can also click on where it will be televised to go to the stream of it and watch it live that way, that's how I watch it.

I'll damn sure be watching.
Not a lot of get excited about these days, this old guy needs some serotonin

Go Noles.

Reactions: fsu_1_fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT