ADVERTISEMENT

Lochte a disgrace to the USA!!!

I'm really hoping the robber is one of those 14 year olds that's run a neighborhood in Rio because an Olympic athlete getting punked by a junior high kid just sounds funny to me.

I watched the video posted on TMZ (my wife sent it to me) and you can clearly see the uniformed officer with his right hand on him gun as he approaches the car. The swimmers get out and put their hands up. They are then taken to the back of the store and placed on the ground, again with hands up. A man approaches them in a threatening manner and clearly has a gun in his right hand. They may have indeed been asked to pay for damage to a door, but it appears as if it was done looking down the barrel of a gun. To me, that's being friggin robbed!

Reactions: fsufool
Hot off the press! Gator boy lied, fabricating the robbery by embellishing on the gas station incident.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-08-18-11-21-43

At least he's only 32, really too young to know the difference between right and wrong, or to be accountable for his actions. It's not like he's a grown man. [See sarcasm font]

What a complete buffoon. Instead of possibly ca$hing in on his Olympic experience, dude makes himself radioactive -- internationally -- to all potential sponsors, advertisers, etc. And then there will be lawsuits, suspensions, reprimands and more. Just classic. Go gata!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This guy is a total clown. I'm ashamed that he is representing us as an Olympian. Can't fathom why he would just conjure up a story like that.
This should not come as a surprise to anyone as familiar with uf. Again, just as in the Callaway case where they hired one of their own to be judge and jury, this is not stupidity this is arrogance at the highest level.
I'm never surprised by their arrogance, but sometimes amazed by levels they display thinking that they can always get away with just about anything...

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
Go Gata indeed!

Quickly blowing into a huge international spectacle. He (and maybe his buddies too) will likely be charged with something, and the lawsuits are inevitable. Brazil has spent millions trying to portray itself as a safe/decent vacation destination, and here comes some blue-haired buffoon undoing all of that.

A sad day for the USA and human decency in general. But if we must suffer global shame, at least a gata is responsible for it.

When I first read his account of what happened and he said they pointed a gun in his face and he was like "whatever" I knew he was full of you know what. I had a really close friend that knew him when he was in gville... He said he was a punk with a huge cocain habit

Yes, he's Billy Bad-Ass cavalierly confronting the gun-toting bandits with "whatever." Meanwhile, his lesser colleagues cower with fear on the ground. Not Lochte. He's a real man.

Just too classic that a gata is at the center of all of this.

Reactions: BCD_NOLE
Authorities in Rio should charge this hillbilly peckerwood with a crime. Brazilian authorities should initiate extradition proceedings ['Holmes...we got an extradition treaty with Brazil, don't we?] forthwith, and state should pick him up bag and baggage and pack him back off south of the border. Let him cool his heels in a Brazilian slammer for a while. THAT ought to take some of the starch out of him. The nerve of this pompous ass to embarrass the US of A with an international incident. Who the hell does he think he is...a member of the Secret Service?

Yes, he's Billy Bad-Ass cavalierly confronting the gun-toting bandits with "whatever." Meanwhile, his lesser colleagues cower with fear on the ground. Not Lochte. He's a real man.

Just too classic that a gata is at the center of all of this.
Lochte was like
200w.gif

Last edited:
I said, "See the news? Locate is at it again, doing shady and being stupid." My wife says "why would all 4 lie?" Ah, well, all 4 may be guilty of some shady crap!

This thread is making my day tho.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Authorities in Rio should charge this hillbilly peckerwood with a crime. Brazilian authorities should initiate extradition proceedings ['Holmes...we got an extradition treaty with Brazil, don't we?] forthwith, and state should pick him up bag and baggage and pack him back off south of the border. Let him cool his heels in a Brazilian slammer for a while. THAT ought to take some of the starch out of him. The nerve of this pompous ass to embarrass the US of A with an international incident. Who the hell does he think he is...a member of the Secret Service?

Yes, there is an extradition treaty between Brazil and the US. But it applies only to specifically-identified offenses (generally pretty serious ones). Not sure if Lachte's idiocy fits in one of the boxes. Perjury can generally get you extradited, but I don't know whether he lied under oath here. Maybe he did during some interrogation. We shall see.

Yes, there is an extradition treaty between Brazil and the US. But it applies only to specifically-identified offenses (generally pretty serious ones). Not sure if Lachte's idiocy fits in one of the boxes. Perjury can generally get you extradited, but I don't know whether he lied under oath here. Maybe he did during some interrogation. We shall see.
Well, if so, them folks have elevated "enhanced interrogation techniques" to a science. Too bad for him!

“They stopped beside the gas station and stepped out to piss all over the station. We even have [a video] image of the ass of one of them with his pants pulled down. We went out to tell them where the bathroom was, but they kept pissing on the wall. They didn’t obey the sign, they didn’t go to the bathroom. A woman who came to the station a few minutes later didn’t even want to go near there, said the business-owner, who asked not to be identified.

Also, according to the station owner, one of the athletes even destroyed part of the establishment. They tore out an advertisement, after they had finshed peeing.

It was pure vandalism—he said.”

Reactions: BelemNole
This article is a little disappointing. His brother got caught selling a little weed, and his dad got a DUI once. The article made it seem like it was going to be some pretty crazy stuff. This is about 0.0001% as good as the Manziel "family secrets". At least they've got a fighting rooster named after them!

If you get a chance, look up why his dad and sister were fired at Daytona State....

If you get a chance, look up why his dad and sister were fired at Daytona State....
"...reports of misconduct among students that included positive drug tests for marijuana, weapons possession and posting racially-charged posters on the walls of the swimming pool.

Additionally, the school expressed concerns over Steve Lochte's recent DUI arrest and the swim team's grade point average."

Sounds like they ran a pretty loose program over there.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
"...reports of misconduct among students that included positive drug tests for marijuana, weapons possession and posting racially-charged posters on the walls of the swimming pool.

Additionally, the school expressed concerns over Steve Lochte's recent DUI arrest and the swim team's grade point average."

Sounds like they ran a pretty loose program over there.

Basically, sounds like his coaching and parenting skills were pretty similar.

Somebody needs to tell him they don't have a Cervone on the payroll in Rio and Huntley Johnson is not licensed down there.

This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion.

I am glad it's happening to a gator thought

This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion.

I am glad it's happening to a gator thought

Not sure I agree it's being blown out of proportion. Lochte went on national tv and said he was robbed. Had they kept their mouths shut nothing would have come of it. Even though I hate to see a U.S. Athlete get involved in this, he deserves what he's getting. Imagine if a Brazilian athlete said this at the Atlanta games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT