ADVERTISEMENT

Long time Lurker...just wanted to say Hello.

lurker2001

Walk-on
May 23, 2015
I'm a huge FSU fan although I didn't go to FSU. I live up North. I have been to Tally three times. I've been lurking the boards since 2001.

2013 was the greatest year ever; Jameis Christ came down from the heavens and brought us to the promised land.

Any questions, just ask.

Go Noles!!!

I'm a huge FSU fan although I didn't go to FSU. I live up North. I have been to Tally three times. I've been lurking the boards since 2001.

2013 was the greatest year ever; Jameis Christ came down from the heavens and brought us to the promised land.

Any questions, just ask.

Go Noles!!!

Would you let Clint Purvis creampie you in exchange for a national championship in 2015?

Only if he gave me a reach around.
303.gif

Where did you go to school and how did you come to be a fan of the Noles?

For myself, I went to UWF and mainly avoided FSU because I didn't think I could deal with a school that large (I was probably right). I grew up near Tallahassee and had a cousin who was a big fan. I wasn't keen on football, never got into it, high school didn't have a team, thought it was boring. My cousin gushed on and on about the Noles and their exciting offense.

Where did you go to school and how did you come to be a fan of the Noles?

For myself, I went to UWF and mainly avoided FSU because I didn't think I could deal with a school that large (I was probably right). I grew up near Tallahassee and had a cousin who was a big fan. I wasn't keen on football, never got into it, high school didn't have a team, thought it was boring. My cousin gushed on and on about the Noles and their exciting offense.

I went to a state school on the East coast that you've never heard of. In high school, I never really watched college football. One Saturday, I watched Chris Weinke and Peter Warrick dominate and I was hooked. I guess you could say I was a bandwagon fan but I never jumped off.

I'm still a huge fan. The lost decade was so tragic and soul crushing but FSU redeemed itself.

Reactions: Bartdog
I went to a state school on the East coast that you've never heard of. In high school, I never really watched college football. One Saturday, I watched Chris Weinke and Peter Warrick dominate and I was hooked. I guess you could say I was a bandwagon fan but I never jumped off.

I'm still a huge fan. The lost decade was so tragic and soul crushing but FSU redeemed itself.

Almost the same here (except that I watched a ton of college football but never had a favorite team and I did not jump onto the Doug Flutie bandwagon). I went to UNH and watched FSU beat Clemson, the puntrooski game and have been hooked since.

Reactions: lurker2001

Any questions, just ask.

Go Noles!!!

I have five.

1) What is best in life?

2) Who are you?

3) What do you want?

4) Would you rather have silent but incredibly noxious smelling farts or extremely comically loud farts that smelled very little?

5) Why is 42 the answer to the meaning of life?

I have five.

1) What is best in life?

2) Who are you?

3) What do you want?

4) Would you rather have silent but incredibly noxious smelling farts or extremely comically loud farts that smelled very little?

5) Why is 42 the answer to the meaning of life?

1.) Your Mom. Then your sister. Both are equally amazing.

2.) I'm just a huge Nole fan from Maryland.

3.) For FSU football to thrive and for Winston to stay out of trouble.

4.) If I were a teenager, I'd much prefer comically loud farts that smelled very little. My current "silent but deadly" farts are lethal. I was just in standing in line at a CVS letting them loose and the cashier was crinkling her nose. I tried to blame it on the pregnant woman behind me.

5.) Great question. I have no idea.

Lurker you have failed and are not accepted by me as someone worthy of discussion.

The answers to three are clear and unambiguous.

1) To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

4) Silent farts are a humans best weapon.

5) 42 is the wildcard or asterisks in ASCII so the reason that 42 is the answer to the universe's greatest question is that it was only a computer responding to the original question, it responded in the only way it knew how. Which is to say the answer to what is the meaning of life is "whatever you want". In essence, life is what you make of it.

As to the two other two, "Who are you" is frequently misunderstood to mean rattle off a list of your accomplishments, lineage, occupation or likes. The real answer is that you are piece of the universe or even a piece of god itself if you're religious broken off to try to understand the universe. Similarly, "What do you want" is not correctly answered by listing your wants or biological necessities but the most base of desires. To understand oneself and your place in the universe is at the core of humanity's desires.

As to your incorrect answers, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your answers were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the Locker Room is now dumber for having read your responses. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: lurker2001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT