ADVERTISEMENT

LR Wisdom

If you take the metal handles off, you can unfold the white/red carton and use it as a dish.You dont ever have to take the food out.

Maybe if you are eating dry noodles, any juice or rice would make a big mess.

Reactions: nynole1
I learned that SEALs can find Osama but not their car after drinking with Kelroy.

@ponchfrog
I know that this is a bit of an inside joke but for those of us on the inside......:D
0mKXcg1.gif

If you take the metal handles off, you can unfold the white/red carton and use it as a dish.You dont ever have to take the food out.

Cool, I'll be sure to pass this tip on to the teenage eating machine that eats all my damn leftover Szechuan Chicken. I need them to come up with a container that is invisible to the teenage eye.

Reactions: GoNolesTX
I totally ripped off Tribe's Christmas gift for his wife this year. Big hit with my wife.

Not that I learned it but confirmed it here: most people are fat and sit around glued to the television.

The BGE is life changing.
so what was the gift to the wife (surely you didn't get "her" the BGE)?

Yeah, I'm not sure if he is being sarcastic, but that's actually a damn good idea.

Not at all. Think about it, I know adults who wouldnt touch a bag of frozen veggies, let alone teenagers.

TIL there are people who remove food from Chinese takeout boxes before eating it.

I have reflux and have been taking Prilosec for over a year. Is this Link thing covered by insurance? I would much rather have a single operation that will control the reflux rather than taking a prescription forever

I checked my insurance and it would not. I have been of Prilosec and or Nexum for 15 years. Sucks

I checked my insurance and it would not. I have been of Prilosec and or Nexum for 15 years. Sucks
My insurance, BCBS of Tx, denied it too for 2 years. Most of these docs have an appeals specialty company that does all the appeal work for you. They said that it usually doesn't get approved until it goes to the independent board which is usually the 3rd appeal. Fortunately, BCBS decided to start approving it, otherwise I would have done it on Medicare as I just went on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT