ADVERTISEMENT

Manziel heading to rehab...

"No, no, no, no, I don't smoke it no more, I'm tired of ending up on the floor."
smokin.r191677.gif

Dudes an Animal...He was in our hotel in South Beach eating breakfast after New Years the next day he's at a crazy party in Vegas.

no amount of rehab is going to make that guy a good nfl qb.
hopefully josh gordon went with him, browns seem like the type of team that would clip a 2-for-1 coupon for this type of thing.

Gravy train? I heard his family was oil money rich and he didn't need the NFL.
I'm all for a person bettering themselves. Hopefully he gets his act together, not matter what triggered it.

There is family money, but I've always heard from some Texas acquaintances that Johnny was one of those spoiled "my child can do no wrong" kids.

I think he's Exhibit A for what they call "Affluenza".

Originally posted by RINole:
Guy realized he has a problem and is doing something about it. He's human.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
If I had to guess this decision was not made by Johnny. It was made by either the Browns or the NFL. You are giving this punk way too much credit.

Originally posted by goldmom:

There is family money, but I've always heard from some Texas acquaintances that Johnny was one of those spoiled "my child can do no wrong" kids.

Nobody in his family can do wrong. His family is the organized crime in Tyler, which is how they got their money.

My extended in-laws all live in Tyler, father in-law graduated high school with JFF's granddad...Manziels are of Lebanese heritage, which I guess means that they don't kill people, but have been involved in a lot of fraud, shady schemes, and theft over the years. Apples and trees, ya know.

Originally posted by Timnole:

If I had to guess this decision was not made by Johnny. It was made by either the Browns or the NFL. You are giving this punk way too much credit.
Just out of curiosity, what makes him a punk? Did you not learn anything from the character assassination that our QB Went through in the last couple of years? The only thing you know about him is what ESPN has spoon fed you.

I am going to decide to root for him in his rehab.

Originally posted by TheBrickhouse:

Nobody in his family can do wrong. His family is the organized crime in Tyler, which is how they got their money.

My extended in-laws all live in Tyler, father in-law graduated high school with JFF's granddad...Manziels are of Lebanese heritage, which I guess means that they don't kill people, but have been involved in a lot of fraud, shady schemes, and theft over the years. Apples and trees, ya know.
Yep. This is what my son's several fraternity brothers from college who are from Tyler said. Family is pretty shady.

Originally posted by ChiefWB:

Just out of curiosity, what makes him a punk? Did you not learn anything from the character assassination that our QB Went through in the last couple of years? The only thing you know about him is what ESPN has spoon fed you.

Are you kidding me? There is a huge difference between the way he acts and the way Jameis acts. He has constantly taunted and flaunted his way around. I know several Aggie alumnus and they call him a punk and said that the players on the team wanted him gone. Huge difference from JW. Are you going to defend Beiber too and say that his character is erroneously attacked?

Yep. This is what my son's several fraternity brothers from college who are from Tyler said. Family is pretty shady.

Wow, that's hat is rascist and should be a ban babble offense.

I'm a Browns fan and thought they should have selected somebody...anybody else. I still think they should cut their losses now and move on. That being said, I view this like somebody getting injured during a game. It doesn't matter which side you're on, you hope they are OK.

Originally posted by nolaholic:

Wow, that's hat is rascist and should be a ban babble offense.

Please try that again. Slow it down, punctuate, spell check etc.
In advance, thank you.

Seriously? Let's see, we managed to get in ethnic generalizations and extend that from organized crime to somehow relate to substance abuse? Patrick Chung is of Chinese descent - are you expecting him to have problems with opening restaurants that use MSG?

Wow.

A person realized he has a problem. Best of luck to him getting help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT