ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Wildfires

CO2 IS CO2 regardless of the source natural or manmade. Which is more prevalent on earth? It's not even close. If all of the US's manmade CO2 was eliminated what difference would it make? A fools folly! It is all about power and money for a small group wishing to control everyone else. "Rules for thee not for me!"

That is the hoax of epic proportions.

Gotcha, so not a specific one, a larger all-encompassing hoax that all mentions of manmade CO2, are folly and meaningless. Understood thank you for the explanation.

Who do you feel makes up the small group of people? Heck, when did they get started, the first mentions of man-made CO2 having an effect on climate were during the 1800s.
Did this group start the folly or monopolize the research that had been done and chart a new course to gain wealth and control? (Opinion is fine, just curious)

I’m not a football coach nor have I ever played a down in my life.. am I allowed to take part in discussion about fsu football?
According to some people no you cant unless you agree with their opinion. If you disagree you will get questioned about your education and credentials. Attack the messenger when you cant effectively defend your position.

It doesn't work.

Those that oppose vaccines and scientific evidence cannot be swayed, at least by me.
See here is where your wrong. You said earlier 99% of doctors teach the vaccine is safe. I provided an article from a university that refutes that claim. I'm not trying to sway anyone but laying out other information. Why try to sway people at all? Why cant folks have an opinion and discuss that with others?

Gotcha, so not a specific one, a larger all-encompassing hoax that all mentions of manmade CO2, are folly and meaningless. Understood thank you for the explanation.

Who do you feel makes up the small group of people? Heck, when did they get started, the first mentions of man-made CO2 having an effect on climate were during the 1800s.
Did this group start the folly or monopolize the research that had been done and chart a new course to gain wealth and control? (Opinion is fine, just curious)
Doomsayers have always existed. The overwhelming majority have been wrong.
The majority of manmade CO2 goes back to earth and is responsible for the greening effect. Only recently has it been used to gain wealth and control. New World Order!

Who opposes real vaccines?
That's a good question. I've had more vaccines than I can count. Anthrax, Yellow Fever, MMR, Typhoid, Hep B and even Covid. I stopped getting the flu shot because it doesn't work. Same reason I wont get anymore Covid shots. I think vaccines are a wonder of science. But they dont all work the same.

Reactions: trunole1
Vaccines that work? Seriously? Real vaccines prevent you catching or spreading the disease.
Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

Immunization: A process by which a person becomes protected against a disease through vaccination. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.

Reactions: trunole1
Vaccines that work? Seriously? Real vaccines prevent you catching or spreading the disease.
I heard on the radio yesterday that there is a company developing a true Covid vaccine but it is still in trials and won't be ready until about 2025. It's not an MRNA "vaccine".

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
I have been very optimistic about the Novavax vaccine; I hope it's as effective in practice as the trials have indicated.

That being said, I think that MRNA vaccines are incredible technology and likely the future of most of our vaccination efforts.
I think that depends on when they are administered. Like a flu shot before the flu begins Good! After? Not so good as IMO this causes the virus to mutate to survive.
I believe that is what happened with vaccine that introduced the spike protein.

Won't affect us. No boosters here.
If someone could tell me why it would be a good idea for me to get a booster for a shot that doesn't prevent me from catching a virus or passing it to other people I'm all ears. And not the part that it prevents serious illness and hospitalization.

The aspect of the COVID vaccines that matters to me and motivates me to get the updated formulation whenever available is the reduction in serious illness and hospitalization. I have also seen some data indicating that being up to date on vaccinations is correlated with a lower likelihood of experiencing long COVID symptoms.

Do we know how long covid vaccines prevent severe illness and death for?

My 5th Moderna vaccine was in October.

Doomsayers have always existed. The overwhelming majority have been wrong.
The majority of manmade CO2 goes back to earth and is responsible for the greening effect. Only recently has it been used to gain wealth and control. New World Order!

Holy sh1t...he just brought up greening the Earth, it's like it's 2004 all over again. Numerous studies have shown that there is a slight initial effect, but then nutrients and water become limiting factors

Leave science to those that actually understand it

Last edited:
  • Love
Holy sh1t...he just brought up greening the Earth, it's like it's 2004 all over again. Numerous studies have shown that there is a slight initial effect, but then nutrients and water become limiting factors

Wonder why they call it a greenhouse gas?

Must have struck a nerve with a settled science guy, So angry?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT