ADVERTISEMENT

Most memorable Seinfeld episodes

funksouljon

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jan 26, 2004
COS, CO
Dr Nole's man hands reference made me smile. I know the show bugged some, but it also had some great episodes.

I think about some of them randomly.
I think about the nose scratcher episode any time my nose iches and I am driving around.

Same with the soup Nazi. And definitely Festivus for the rest of us.

What episodes have come up in your life?

Last edited:
My favorite has always been the one which has Kramer get Merv Griffin’s old TV show stage/set out of the trash, set it up in his apartment, and start “interviewing” his neighbors. I’ve probably seen it more than 50 times and it still makes me laugh.

When someone I don't know very well asks me what I do, I tell them I'm an architect for Vandalay Industries.

I know a few people who dance like Elaine.

At the top of my list are the Soup Nazi, and when George was with the Yankees entertaining the guys from the Astros.

Shrinkage.
Comfortable cotton uniforms
Shopping at the bulk store Ie Beef a rinos
Kenny Rogers Roasters
Puffy shirt
Simpleton Tawny Kitaen

And so many more.

I giggled at some of the above mentions, but yes the shrinkage! EVERYONE, knowing the show or not, has thought about that.
And the ugly baby. I see kids sometimes and have flashbacks, reminding myself "Don't wince and back away. It's just a baby."

Last edited by a moderator:
When kramer adopts a highway and redraws the lane markers..

When I pull out of a toll booth and there are no cars around I still swerve around a little and say "Wide Lanes!"

dWfHAv7YHPS4-6YzaeQghH3LS0aiWeCy3UgvFIAHEng.jpg

My favorite has always been the one which has Kramer get Merv Griffin’s old TV show stage/set out of the trash, set it up in his apartment, and start “interviewing” his neighbors. I’ve probably seen it more than 50 times and it still makes me laugh.

This one.

The one about the un-returned Library copy of "Tropic of Capricorn" with the library detective named Mr. Bookman.

The one where George gets caught peeing in the YMCA shower and then Jerry gets caught in the parking garage. "Uromisotisis poisoning"

Reactions: ReliableOstrich
Kramer and the intern - Kramerica Industries

Kramer and Newman using the post office truck to take bottles and cans to Michigan

George the marine biologist

Opposite George

Papi the pizza maker

Jerry forgets girlfriend’s name ( Dolores)

Jerry and two-face

To this day my wife and I still say “Serenity Now!!!”

Reactions: Buddy Green
George dating the inmate

The one about the scholarship from Susan's foundation where George takes it back because the kid wants to be a city planner instead of an architect. Then the kid gets his friends "The Van Buren Boys" to intimidate George.

Kramer files suit against the tobacco industry(this has "the maestro" and "The balm" in it too)

All the ones with "Crazy" Joe Dibola.

In terms of scenes, I die every time I see this one from the Serenity Now episode, specifically when “the children” vandalize Kramer’s apartment.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Um, The Contest? Slacking people. By far the best.

Kenny Roasters, Marine Biologist and Puffy Shirt are my other favorites. Maybe even Chinese restaurant, that one pops up frequently as well.

Reactions: NebNoles
One of things that makes it the best sitcom ever is that virtually every episode has multiple themes. I had forgotten that the "Serenity Now" episode is the same one with Kramer and the dojo.

Reactions: EconSean

Hawks eat squirrels you idiot!

That gets me every time too.

Reactions: EconSean
When someone I don't know very well asks me what I do, I tell them I'm an architect for Vandalay Industries.

I know a few people who dance like Elaine.

At the top of my list are the Soup Nazi, and when George was with the Yankees entertaining the guys from the Astros.

My eBay user name is Art Vandelay.

Reactions: funksouljon
images

royal-bearing.jpg

The Gum:Kramer is active in the re-opening of an old movie theater. He also is keeping an eye on a friend, Lloyd Braun, who's recovering from a nervous breakdown. Lloyd has a pack of Chinese gum that Kramer talks Jerry into buying. George tries to convince and old school friend that he is not crazy.

The show about nothing.

I watched the YouTube video about them starting the show. The episode where Jerry and George are pitching a show about nothing was basically them retelling the story of Jerry and David pitching the show to NBC. When Seinfeld started, ALF was still on TV.

So many other popular shows have come and gone, and didn't leave a trace, Seinfeld has definitely left a mark. He mentioned in the youtube video they were always behind in rating to Jake and the Fatman! ?

Don't know what episode, but the car rental can take a reservation but don't know how to keep a reservation.

Also the one where George builds a sleep cubby under his desk.

The one where Newman and Kramer have a plot to collect cans and take them to Michigan for the deposit.

The one where George borrows Elaine's Russian hat and leaves it behind at a girl's apartment so he has a reason for a second date. Not sure if that ended in the 3 sum proposition.

Shrinkage.
Comfortable cotton uniforms
Shopping at the bulk store Ie Beef a rinos
Kenny Rogers Roasters
Puffy shirt
Simpleton Tawny Kitaen

And so many more.
And you want to be my Latex Salesman!
My boys are out there Jerry, And they're lovin' every minute of it.
George has Hand! And you're going to need it.
She's late Jerry. She's laaate!
My face, it just looks hideous.....
That is one magic lugy...
Hello Newman... Hello Jerry.
Seinfeld. Party for Four!
Jerry, it moved!
The greatest writers of this time! Bar none. :D

I love the episode where a kitchen fire happens at this kid’s birthday party and George screams Out of My Way while pushing an old lady down to escape.

Reactions: MagNoleA
So many classics not mentioned.

The Bubble Boy “Moors! “Moops!”
The Marble Rye “Shut up you old bag!”
The Pig Man “What if pigman had a two-seater?” “Come on, George, be realistic.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT