ADVERTISEMENT

Murder of Golf Pro and Others at Pinetree Country Club (Kennesaw, Georgia)

FisherWilcoxTaggart Survivor

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2020
What in the actual heck is going on here?? Seems like the world is getting increasingly nuts. At least one of the murders happened in broad daylight (on a golf green, no less), yet no one has any leads. Godspeed to the victims and their families.....totally senseless.

Things are getting bad when there’s a murder in broad daylight at a country club.

Detectives who investigated the golf course incident report finding a hole in one.
Too soon? ⛳️

Unfortunately the chances of getting away with murder is close to 50/50 in this country. Much higher in larger cities. Hardly a deterrent.
In places like Chicago, the “murder solved” rate would make FSU’s team batting average (baseball) seem STELLAR. I suspect scores and scores of murders there are never even seriously investigated.

In places like Chicago, the “murder solved” rate would make FSU’s team batting average (baseball) seem STELLAR. I suspect scores and scores of murders there are never even seriously investigated.
I’m in Chicago and let’s put it this way, Jackson Greene and Nander DeSedas are neck and neck with unsolved homicides. It’s horrific.

I’m in Chicago and let’s put it this way, Jackson Greene and Nander DeSedas are neck and neck with unsolved homicides. It’s horrific.
I will say, those murders are way different than something like this. So many of those murders are gang related where literally no one will help the police. It would be pretty surprising if they don’t get this guy bc there will be a ton of pressure. There’s a lot less pressure to solve one of 15 gang related murders in Chicago every week.

I will say, those murders are way different than something like this. So many of those murders are gang related where literally no one will help the police. It would be pretty surprising if they don’t get this guy bc there will be a ton of pressure. There’s a lot less pressure to solve one of 15 gang related murders in Chicago every week.
I agree. The Kennesaw tragedy happened in suburbia. Media also starts paying attention which has a domino effect.

Sounds to me like the golfer was ambushed with seeing a killer about to try to sink 2 bodies in the back of the truck. One of the bodies was the owner of the truck.

Sounds to me like the golfer was ambushed with seeing a killer about to try to sink 2 bodies in the back of the truck. One of the bodies was the owner of the truck.

Makes sense. Sad in any event....

23 year-old rapper/thug Bryan Rhoden (from ATL) charged with triple murder. He has been implicated in prior shootings and drug offenses. Still not clear why he first shot the first two guys, but the golf pro seemingly injected himself in response to Rhoden driving the truck on the golf course.

Arrested shortly after the murders on DUI charges, and authorities later tied him to the shootings. Horrible story.

• Angry
Reactions: ChiefWB
I hope we eventually hear the full story of what transpired. From what I have read the first two victims had no known connection with the killer or with each other. I think the GP was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT