ADVERTISEMENT

Name a state more boring than Iowa

Nebraska-
Iowa at least has the Field of Dreams field and now has an annual MLB game which first two years have been great
Nebraska has nothing now that big red is terrible

Just based on several drive throughs en route back and forth a few times from east coast to ID/MT/WY and back, I'm gonna say Nebraska. Don't think anything can possibly be that boring, nothing but windmills, brown fields and cows for hours and hours and hours (despite the great steaks and the nostalgic thrill of breaking into Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, running onto the field and throwing a few passes to myself before getting kicked out.)
Pretty sure that NE stands for Never Ending.

95cda86e-ed1b-4f20-bc12-05166cb80d25_text.gif

I'll wait.
Also why it can't be IA... besides the Field of Dreams, Iowa also has the random Museum of Danish America in Elk Horn, which is kinda cool and smells good inside. Plus a gift shop with nice inexpensive Scandinavian stuff your sister/wife/mom (hopefully different people) will like.
Beware though that they do NOT give you any free danish (not even any to buy), no matter how many times you tell them you drove 20 mins off your route to get some.

Also why it can't be IA... besides the Field of Dreams, Iowa also has the random Museum of Danish America in Elk Horn, which is kinda cool and smells good inside. Plus a gift shop with nice inexpensive Scandinavian stuff your sister/wife/mom (hopefully different people) will like.
Beware though that they do NOT give you any free danish (not even any to buy), no matter how many times you tell them you drove 20 mins off your route to get some.
Wrong.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Just based on several drive throughs en route back and forth a few times from east coast to ID/MT/WY and back, I'm gonna say Nebraska. Don't think anything can possibly be that boring, nothing but windmills, brown fields and cows for hours and hours and hours (despite the great steaks and the nostalgic thrill of breaking into Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, running onto the field and throwing a few passes to myself before getting kicked out.)
But have you seen the Penis on the Plains? What does Iowa have to compare to that?
FTR I got laid for the first time in Nebraska, so it will always be exciting to me.

I guess it depends on what you are into. If you are into going on town-to-town Casey's (gas station) pizza tours then Iowa wouldn't be considered too boring.

Having lived in both Iowa and Kansas, I think Kansas actually beats out Iowa in boringness. Sure they have part of Kansas City and Wichita, but most of the rest is desolate.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I guess it depends on what you are into. If you are into going on town-to-town Casey's (gas station) pizza tours then Iowa wouldn't be considered too boring.

Having lived in both Iowa and Kansas, I think Kansas actually beats out Iowa in boringness. Sure they have part of Kansas City and Wichita, but most of the rest is desolate.
Hey Moral, I've been authorized by the new ownership to commission you to do all the branding here. The stuff you see up is just placeholder stuff. @DFSNOLE can talk to you about payment.

Can't be Iowa. We have cow tipping, cow chip throwing contests, and the nation's best gas station pizza. Sometimes you can do all 3 of those on the same day. That has to beat out at least 3 or 4 states.

Why pick on Iowa? At least it’s reasonably close to some decent places. Why not North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska or Kansas?

Can’t say Montana. They have the famous Sip-n-Dip Lounge in Great Falls, and Bozeman is exploding with California-fueled development.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Why pick on Iowa? At least it’s reasonably close to some decent places. Why not North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska or Kansas?

Can’t say Montana. They have the famous Sip-n-Dip Lounge in Great Falls, and Bozeman is exploding with California-fueled development.
They call it Bozangeles now...

Do they still live in mud houses?

Reactions: goldmom

You forgot Glacier NP bro.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT