ADVERTISEMENT

Name a state more boring than Iowa

HROT will be a pain your ass
snl-lawsuit.gif
Yeah, stay far, far away.
It’s crazy.

200.gif

You've only got me beat in longevity [on this site] by 6 months, Bel.
That seems off to me. I thought I was posting here before I moved out of LA.
I was modding on the "FSU Smackboard" (before the guy that ran it abandoned the site) and someone mentioned that I was getting trashed over here by some gators for something they claimed I said about an injured player. I showed up to see what the fuss was about and the rest is history.

That seems off to me. I thought I was posting here before I moved out of LA.
I was modding on the "FSU Smackboard" (before the guy that ran it abandoned the site) and someone mentioned that I was getting trashed over here by some gators for something they claimed I said about an injured player. I showed up to see what the fuss was about and the rest is history.
Our dates are probably all off. I know I was posting earlier than 2002 also. I remember the Smack Board. Good ole' Mack, may he RIP.

I was not driving Kansas very long, but I remember almost immediately after we crossed the border there was a billboard for Jayhawk basketball. I threw up in my mouth a little and wrote off the rest of the state

Speaking of Kansas, (and Florida butt rock) I almost connived my way into Molly Hatchet's limousine my last night in Manhattan before deployment in 2003. The band invited me in. The security guard did not and roughed me up a bit.

While not the longest drive.... I'm not sure I've ever felt so dirty than driving Indiana. A bastion of white trash only to get to to the border and then find Ohio is the same.
My S-I-L lives in columbus, IN. I'm glad I don't. 3 of her kids now live in Indy (one still goes to Butler). Not a whole lot to like there, either.

That state really does suck.

Reactions: NoleMac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT