ADVERTISEMENT

ND roll call?

Do you folks also like to sit around in a lawn chair & watch puppies run around on the highway? o_O

Have fun.

I’ll be there. Not going to lie, I’d prob cancel if I hadn’t already spent the money. Getting our ass kicked isn’t that big a deal but being outside in that freezing weather all day is going to suck. Oh well, we’ll be liquored and layered up.

I’ll be there. Not going to lie, I’d prob cancel if I hadn’t already spent the money. Getting our ass kicked isn’t that big a deal but being outside in that freezing weather all day is going to suck. Oh well, we’ll be liquored and layered up.

Pretty much. Don't like ND that much but to see a night game and see Touchdown Jesus will be pretty cool.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Pretty much. Don't like ND that much but to see a night game and see Touchdown Jesus will be pretty cool.
Don't forget First Down Moses too.

There are some pretty interesting things to see on their campus. Even for those of us who are not religious. I found lots od tidbits on my other boyfriend Google.

BTW--Google is the best boyfriend ever. He is always available, answering my questions 24/7, knows how to ask for directions and never talks back. Plus, if I don't want him around for a while, he is cool with that too.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Attending a game at ND has always been on my college football bucket list and the trip is booked and paid for. I am also looking forward to a girls weekend in Chicago. :)

I'm sure everyone going will enjoy the trip, no matter what happens in the game. Getting to a game there is certainly a bucket list type item for anyone who's a fan of college football.

Will be arriving in Chicago on Friday. We bought the bus/tailgate package through Windy City Seminoles. They are expecting 900 Noles on 17 buses. Should be crazy. I also bought what seems like a whole new wardrobe for this trip.

Me and the wife are driving up from Charlotte, NC. Hate ND but really want to see the campus/stadium. I'm ready for the ass beating. Gonna be cold!!!

Yeah I will be flying from charlotte. Why in the HELL are you driving?

Don’t any of y’all ski? Crazy that, even as Floridians, you don’t have a single coat up to the task.

I have a ski jacket, but its ugly as hell since I only wore it on one ski trip and it was cheap. hehehehehehe, but I might break that puppy out.

I have enough layers for everything but my feet. That's what I am most worried about. If my feet get wet, I am screwed.

Get some handwarmers and put them on your feet. Still probably won't be cold enough for frostbite.

PAY-ILL-TOE-AST-TO-THAT-EX-MARINE-TO-DONATE-THREE-ROTTEN-TOES-TO-FAMOUS-COCKTAIL-BAR-AFTER-THEY-FROZE-D.jpg

I’m seeing the forecast with rain and possibly snow in the morning. Apparently it will also snow the day/night before. So even if it doesn’t rain, the grounds will most likely suck and be wet. I wouldn’t wear sneakers.

Team & staff should personally thank you guys for attending. Check out hockey game if ND is home, did a few years back and enjoyed it.

Whelp, we just bought tickets for the Browns vs Falcons game on Sunday. Maybe I can go 3 for 3 of home teams losing this weekend :)
So, after watched FSU get walloped in freezing weather, you're going to drive four hours to see the Browns get walloped in freezing weather?

Hold on, let see if there's a crappy high school team in Indiana you can check out on Friday night...

Reactions: seminoledq
So, after watched FSU get walloped in freezing weather, you're going to drive four hours to see the Browns get walloped in freezing weather?

Hold on, let see if there's a crappy high school team in Indiana you can check out on Friday night...
We are going to OSU-MSU at noon on Saturday. Already got that covered. :Face with Tears of Joy

Hunting supplies section of your favorite big box store heated hands and socks, trust me

Thermal socks + new goretex hiking shoes + gloves + under armor heat gear to wear under clothes + skull cap with a face guard drop down = hope I'm ready. Going to Packers game Sunday too so I hope so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT