ADVERTISEMENT

Need some recommendations for local restaurants, etc.

LargoNole

All-ACC
Jun 17, 2010
Tampa
Looking for some restaurants or places students go to a lot in Tallahassee. I wanted to purchase some gift cards online to give them to use when my family members arrive in tally (whenever they may be.)

Definitely recommend Madison social. Gordos is a long time staple. Guthrie’s is a must visit chicken tender spot. Another favorite is midtown caboose... If you want something a bit nicer, you could always do Food Glorious Food.
Nice list. Kool Beanz is another good restaurant, a little more of meal, in Mid-Town though. Bella Bella nice Italian spot in same general area.

What happened to it? I remember going their as a kid, but never knew why it closed.

Not exactly a restaurant, but if Publix subs are still as popular now as they were for me, I'd consider giftcards there too.

The Silver Slipper, Banjos, and B-Merrill’s

Silver Slipper is where my wedding reception was and is long closed as well and B-Merrills was a great beer spot but is long gone too. Not sure what Banjos is but I live in Tally so I'll assume it's closed too

The Wharf off Bannerman Rd. 850-765-1077 is one of my favorites. Great folks run the place and the grouper is fresh and tasty with the hush puppies and cheese grits!

Lol and it's 5 minutes from my house. I love that place

Momo's Pizza is great. One slice feeds thousands!
Actually, MoMo's is a great place until their ovens stop working (this actually happened) or if your waitress forgets the beer I ordered (again, this actually happened). I was beginning to think I was entering the Twilight Zone or the Bermuda Triangle. Out in Killearne that is great backdrop music. Let's just say it was classical music that was not rock and roll. I think I heard a couple goin' at it behind a dumpster of all places. ;) But, yeah, one slice feeds thousands and Jesus wasn't there to my knowledge. ;)

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT