ADVERTISEMENT

Need some Ts & Ps, Fellas (not serious)

Pics of Barbie.
f073a7fbc60e243d4057c9d5a7bb2b32--bad-barbie-barbie-world.jpg

I have some kind of contraption to put together for the oldest later. It could be an unmitigated disaster.

The family still talks about the Titanic of Christmas disasters from the mid 80's, when my then 4 year old daughter's dream kitchen became Daddy's and Grandpa's nightmare. Fortunately my sweet little girl accepted it after we explained that Santa's elves lost the directions. Which came in Chinese...

My youngest is 20. I literally put the boxes out and we assembled it together today. It was a turntable and powered speakers so not much actual assembly was required. Her old turntable was this all in one cheap poc from urban outfitters and sounded horrible. This very modest upgrade sounds 1000x better and she's very pleased.

the other one got a trip to India over the post finals break. so no assembly there either. Score!

Had a outdoor play set and cozy coup yesterday, Christmas can be frustrating as hell at times

I did that two years ago, there was a lot of cussing involved. She still plays with it pretty often though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT