ADVERTISEMENT

Need tickets for Package 1 home games and all road game.

Lanoles

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Nov 6, 2001
I enter this season with a streak of 338 consecutive games home and away. Have not missed a game since the Maryland game 1993, (game Charlie missed playing in) starting with Notre Dame game.

Getting access to buy tickets at reasonable price is tough so any help anyone can suggest would greatly be appreciated.

I do have an extra ticket to package 1 to swap for package 2 (or vice versa depending on the allocation when finally issued) .

Thanks again Nole fans.

TICKET SELECTION TIME received today ( 08/14/20)

Selection Date and Time: 8/20/2020 4:38:00 PM ET

2020 Selection Ranking: 1869 out of 5,437 accounts

Tier and Priority Point total: Tier 3 , 655 Points

Lanoles@aol.com or 334 718 6925.

Last edited:
I’d definitely be interested in swap for home game packages if you had two tickets vs one.

Unfortunately I only have two season tickets but maybe someone with four or six would swap two with you.

Reactions: Sc0ttywood
I enter this season with a streak of 338 consecutive games home and away. Have not missed a game since the Maryland game 1993, (game Charlie missed playing in) starting with Notre Dame game.

Getting access to buy tickets at reasonable price is tough so any help anyone can suggest would greatly be appreciated.

I do have an extra ticket to package 1 to swap for package 2 (or vice versa depending on the allocation when finally issued) .

Thanks again Nole fans.

Lanoles@aol.com or 334 718 6925.
How do you know which package you have? Ticket selection does not start until the 17th. Are you basing that suspicion on your priority level? I told my account executive I want package one But he said we cannot select them until seat selection starts on the 17th.

How do you know which package you have? Ticket selection does not start until the 17th. Are you basing that suspicion on your priority level? I told my account executive I want package one But he said we cannot select them until seat selection starts on the 17th.
That is true. It would definitely have to be pending that each person was able to get the opposite package. If you and a person contacted before selection and a game plan it could work. Say I went first and got the GT/UNC/UVA package I would then tell the other and they would try for the other.

I think it would be worth a shot.

Unfortunately you are correct, if by the time your turn at selection happens if all the Package 1 seats are gone, then yes I would be out of luck. Maybe tomorrow we will know where each of us are set up. Prior seasons I have been in the upper 20% so hopefully when I pick neither package will be sold out. Now seats may not be the best but my goal is to simply get inside the stadium. So if there is anyone who wants to try and work out a swap over the weekend then it would easier to accomplish it. If the other person picks first and take package 1 then I would take package 2 on my pick.

If anyone is interested just let me know. Thanks

Ed - lanoles@aol.com

That is true. It would definitely have to be pending that each person was able to get the opposite package. If you and a person contacted before selection and a game plan it could work. Say I went first and got the GT/UNC/UVA package I would then tell the other and they would try for the other.

I think it would be worth a shot.

Oh ok! I see what you're doing! Good luck! Are you concerned about where the seats are located? I am a little peeved that I do have two tickets in my package but I know that none of my family want to go this year. They say I have to purchase the two tickets anyway because of the distancing. Which makes no sense. Yet I can decide not to go all together and bank my money for next year. what I would like to do is just purchase one ticket for myself then put that balance towards next year but they will not let me do that. How can two seats together be better for distancing than one? Especially when we're talking 6 ft circumference. But I'm not going to complain too much. I just hope we get to go period. Thanks for the information! Go Noles!

I am willing to buy your two tickets so I can go to all the games and cheer hard for you too.

Or we buy different packages and swap 1 ticket to each other.

Selection Date and Time: 8/20/2020 4:38:00 PM ET

2020 Selection Ranking: 1869 out of 5,437 accounts

Tier and Priority Point total: Tier 3 , 655 Points

Please email me at lanoles@aol.com.

Ed

Last edited:
I’d really think you’d have no problem at all. I need two of that package for instance. Just depends on how much you’re looking to get but I really don’t think it will be a problem getting rid of them.

Just got my 3 game package 2 for Jax St, Pitt, Clemson

D:35, Row 35, Seat 18
D:35, Row 35, Seat 19

If anyone has a ticket or wants to sell a pair of tickets for Package 1 games I would appreciate a shout out. Will swap 1 Package 2 ticket for 1 Package 1 ticket.

lanoles@aol.com.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT