ADVERTISEMENT

New full trailer for Jessica Jones the next Netflix MCU series after Daredevil

FSUTribe76

Veteran Seminole Insider
Jan 23, 2008
Looks pretty awesome. Basically Supergirl if she was %*^+ed up in the head. Mike Colter as Luke Cage looks like a perfect fit. And the villain "Purple Man" actually comes off as terrifying despite the laughable moniker (in the series they call him by his last name Kilgrave which actually works better), I can't wait to see the former Dr Who guy David Tennant take a stab at a scenery chewing villain.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/73502

not familiar with this character at all, but I plan to binge watch this one when it is available. Looks like a fun character.

I haven't read a single comic with this character (that I remember anyways), as the only comics I read as a kid were Daredevil, Spider-Man, X-Men, X-Factor, Batman, Fantastic Four, Deadpool and to a much lesser extent Superman, Iron Man, Hellboy, and Spawn. After probably 14 or so, I've only read maybe a dozen or more graphic novels/collections (I own Watchmen, all five volumes of Absolute Sandman (bought at about $50 now I see there's usually $100-130), all of the Scott Pilgrim collected books, the Hedge Knight, the three Crisis collections (Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis), the first Star Wars run collection, and the first Daredevil run collection). So I'm not really into comics but I don't diss them or people who love them either. Having said that, I do nerd out to the TV shows and movies and Daredevil is by FAR the best superhero TV show I've ever seen. So I'm really looking forward to seeing what else Netflix does with the Marvel characters. So far, I'm in lurve.

I haven't read a single comic with this character (that I remember anyways), as the only comics I read as a kid were Daredevil, Spider-Man, X-Men, X-Factor, Batman, Fantastic Four, Deadpool and to a much lesser extent Superman, Iron Man, Hellboy, and Spawn. After probably 14 or so, I've only read maybe a dozen or more graphic novels/collections (I own Watchmen, all five volumes of Absolute Sandman (bought at about $50 now I see there's usually $100-130), all of the Scott Pilgrim collected books, the Hedge Knight, the three Crisis collections (Infinite Earths, Infinite Crisis, Final Crisis), the first Star Wars run collection, and the first Daredevil run collection). So I'm not really into comics but I don't diss them or people who love them either. Having said that, I do nerd out to the TV shows and movies and Daredevil is by FAR the best superhero TV show I've ever seen. So I'm really looking forward to seeing what else Netflix does with the Marvel characters. So far, I'm in lurve.
So to sum up the rambling I've never read the comics but plan on watching the series.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT